• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago - Milwaukee check in & spotting thread

I spotted a red generation 2 NSX heading north on Edens by Touhy around 2pm yesterday, the car looked great and definitely stood out.

Paul, I was just at McGrath Westmont and they sold a red one last Saturday to a 28yr old (wow!) who's local. Maybe it was him.
They also sold their 2nd red one not too long ago so maybe some of these guys/gals will show face soon. :)

Spotted 91 or 92 red today around 12:30pm today. looked and sounded completely stock.
You were on the frontage road east of 83 crossing over 83 heading west into a residential area. I think is burr ridge. Anyone?

I saw it while walking to my car in the west loop. I drove to my friend's place and there it was again, parked right up front! I go on Craigslist and what do you know.... there it is AGAIN! lol. 3 times in 1 day.

Finally saw a 2017 on the road.

My wife and I had just left the Crabtree Nature Center in Barrington Hills (lovely, relaxing place).

As I was turning onto Barrington Rd (I had the Q50 so no opportunity for waves out the window), I heard a familiar sound, and there is was a Valencia Red one.

I have been kind of ehh about the Andaro point because of the cost and I have only seen the Nouvelle Blue indoors.

The Valencia Red in the full sun just explodes before your eyes.

The car had the CF rear wing and was wearing a dealer plate.

My guess is someone from Mueller took their car out.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/680060182/overview/

I saw it while walking to my car in the west loop. I drove to my friend's place and there it was again, parked right up front! I go on Craigslist and what do you know.... there it is AGAIN! lol. 3 times in 1 day.

Good stuff Taco.

Yes, I put it on CL once a year as a "hit the bid" type post. You have stupid money, I have an NSX for sale. If not, no deal.

I don't drive it nearly enough lately. I have a DD that I like to sport around in.

Thanks for reaching out Ginash and nice meeting fellow owners in the area! I'm sure I'll see you guys again at some local events.

Wai

Gen 1 red NSX I'd say 91-92 traveling eastbound down 22nd in Oakbrook today. Looked 100% OEM.

Happened too fast for me to snap a pic.

Back