• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago - Milwaukee check in & spotting thread

Forgot to suscribe here.
04 Silver/Silver here - Willowbrook!

Haven't seen any other NSX's around in the last 2 months but hopefully this summer!

Did anyone make it to Automotion in the WI Dells last weekend? I saw two other ones, a black one from the same town as me, and a yellow one I caught a glimpse of 'NSX2NVY' on the plate!

I rolled through a few times. Caught a glimpse of a yellow one (was it on polished hre's?). I think I saw pics of a red one on Instagram...was that you?

Must've been! Maybe you were the black one I saw, but I could've sworn it was on black rims with a polished lip (diff from your avatar ones). I never got an up close look so I could be wrong. Mine was on stock '95 rims.

It looks like there is a couple of new 2016 NSXs driving around Chicago, did anyone see them in person?

Would love to meet you guys and see your cars sometime soon. Anything coming up you'd like to meet at.

There are shows by me every week...Downtown Downers Grove, Downtown Westmont, 4 Corners in Darien, Downtown Lemont.

I LOVE PORTILLO'S:smile:

I second loving Portillos. Paul, its April now:)

Would love to meet you guys and see your cars sometime soon. Anything coming up you'd like to meet at.

There are shows by me every week...Downtown Downers Grove, Downtown Westmont, 4 Corners in Darien, Downtown Lemont.

Please see this thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/190575-Chicago-Elmhurst-hot-dog-meet-July-25th

I hope you can make it!

Just saw an older red one driving down 22nd street in Oak Brook around lunch time. Anyone here?

I brought red to the 'stance WI park after dark' meet in WaterTown, WI last week and there were 3 NSXs parked in a row by one of the tents! 2 reds and a black.. "Badcura', think I've seen that one around before. Pretty sweet. It was nice to have 4 NSXs all in one spot!
Found a pic of the 3!
IMG_7300-Edit.jpg

Met this guy at 'TopShelf' in Appleton the week before that, too. '97 yellow with an '02 conversion.. Red's just barely peeking out in the background and then he's just in front of me. Supras took the forefront in the pic, lol. (The s/c S2000 wasn't too shabby either ;) )
11898903_961106963951602_5167419454329196713_n.jpg

And the nearest NSX to me just got himself a spray job.. black to white! He was at the Appleton meet, too.
11863468_961111877284444_4303020392309333066_n.jpg

Last edited:
^ Nice shots!

Did anyone see the white NSX 2.0 driving around Chicago now?
I saw a red one in the loop last week around 11am. Came around the corner and was gone too quickly for me to get a picture.

Also saw an (old) white NSX in the loop a couple of evenings ago. Hi to whoever that was.

I bought my car back from storage just few days ago, anyone else getting back on the road?

Took it for a 20 mile cruise yesterday! I think I got my oil leak fixed and all seems to be in order.. felt really, really good. I'd been waiting for some rain to get the final traces of salt off the sides of the road but it was dry and warm and I figured "screw it." Ahhh and now it's raining and going to be cold for a week. Soon.

Someone I know spotted a 2002+ Silverstone NSX in Mount Prospect, IL yesterday. OEM wheels, no tint in windows windows - anyone here?

Back