• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For Sale my 1991 Berlina Black VIN#JH4NA1157MT002026

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1157MT002026
CURRENT MILEAGE: 95,200
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Denver, Co
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $34,000 OBO

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 5

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) Carfax shows an accident on 08/20/1997 I had the car checked out by one of two certified NSX mechanics in the state (Paul Z [MENTION=20960]Pikes Peak Acura[/MENTION] 24 years experience working on NSX's) He told me everything looked fine with no frame damage, he did say that the trunk lid looked like it had been re-sprayed. I am confident in his assessment of my car. The car will available at the request of any potential buyer for a PPI (buyers expense).

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Original paint minus the painted portion above where it was re-sprayed.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) I do not have the stock wheels, but do have the stock headers and air intake snorkel & OEM injectors with OEM chip that will be included in the sale of vehicle. Also the stock cats will come with vehicle.

Car is not in Snap ring range
Here is a list of things that have been done to the car:
-New OEM clutch was put in @44,770 clutch has about 50k miles on it and it is still fine with no slippage.

-Timing Belt and water pump were replaced @83,528 which also included a valve adjustment by Barnman (Prime member) and some other misc maintenance at the time.

-New Sumitomo HTR Z3 tires were installed @88,274 and still have plenty of tread left on the tires.

-Aftermarket Pride headers along with new O2 sensors and Uni Dual stage foam filter were installed @88,871

-Prospeed RDX injectors and tune was installed @91k. Car will come with stock injectors and OEM chip if new owner wants to revert back to stock, feel free to ask questions regarding the set-up as it really transformed the car for the good!

-Pride resonated test pipes were also installed to accommodate the Pride headers for increased air flow and a little bit more sound throughout the system.

-The car already had an HKS sport exhaust system installed when I bought the car, I left it on because it complemented the car well with a nice sound and stock looks out back.

-Car has a new battery

-Brake & Clutch fluid were flushed along with the ABS fluid @92,286

-Put on new TSW Sochi wheels @92,915/ The old TSW Thruxtons that are part of the pics of the car in the car show I still have and can be included with the sale if need be.

-New Venair reinforced silicone hoses for the six main coolant lines (red) along with 12 new OEM clips for those hoses@93,797

-New coolant expansion tank with new cap & new thermostat replaced @93,797

-Six brand new OEM coil packs along with new plugs were done @93,797

-New Centric rotors all the way around with EBC red stuff pads installed @93,797

-Installed new HID low beam kit and led parking lights up front, along with replacement led's for all interior/door lights and trunk light.

-The car also came with Bilstein shocks which are on the lower perch & aftermarket guppy attack antenna

-Overall this NSX is in great condition and is already a collector in the market place, prices are on the rise! Probably only around +/- 40 for sale in the country at any given time. Please call with any further questions that I can answer for you.

Thx for looking
Gabe

Attachments

• NSX car show pic 4.jpg
    NSX car show pic 4.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,297
  • NSX car show pic 1.jpg
    NSX car show pic 1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,096
  • NSX car show pic 3.jpg
    NSX car show pic 3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,270
  • NSX car show pic 2.jpg
    NSX car show pic 2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,157
  • NSX pic 5.jpg
    NSX pic 5.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,051
  • NSX pic 6.jpg
    NSX pic 6.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,028
  • NSX pic 7.jpg
    NSX pic 7.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,093
  • NSX pic 8.jpg
    NSX pic 8.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,003
  • NSX pic 9.jpg
    NSX pic 9.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 864
  • NSX pic 10.jpg
    NSX pic 10.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 938
  • NSX pic 11.jpg
    NSX pic 11.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 860
  • NSX pic 12.jpg
    NSX pic 12.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 814
  • NSX interior pic 13.jpg
    NSX interior pic 13.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 903
  • NSX interior pic 14.jpg
    NSX interior pic 14.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 833
  • NSX dash pic 15.jpg
    NSX dash pic 15.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 872
  • NSX driver seat pic 16.jpg
    NSX driver seat pic 16.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 750
  • NSX passenger seat pic 17.jpg
    NSX passenger seat pic 17.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 701
  • NSX engine pic 19.jpg
    NSX engine pic 19.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 782
Last edited:
Bump...... New Price, have received many inquiries nobody serious yet, again if you have any questions about the car feel free to call me it's the best way of getting a hold of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back