• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Someone with IP address: 78.131.130.213 tried to log on to my NSXprime account

Hi guys,

I just got out of prison for murder and haven't logged on to Prime for a while. Giving members a heads up that I received an email from NSX Prime today:

Someone has tried to log into my account on NSX Prime with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.
The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 78.131.130.213

So I did an IP address lookup, looks like the guy is in Zamosc, Poland

HTML:
http://addgadgets.com/ipaddress/index.php?ipaddr=78.131.130.213

If any Prime member here is in Poland by the Zamosc area, give this guy a knock on his door with the address above and tell him to quit trying to log into my account.

Millionshopper

Last edited:
You know, most people just say something like, "I am taking some time to focus on what's important to me". We all know they were fired but somehow this sounds better.

Now, your line has moxie. Thanks for upping the ante.

Hey, me too! IP address: 54.64.172.178

Should I be worried? This sucks.

Dear Daedalus,

Someone has tried to log into your account on NSX Prime
with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from
attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person
trying to log into your account had the following IP address:

Oh brother....

would be awesome if NSXPrime added two factor authentication as an option. IMO every online service should provide it.

So I did an IP address lookup, looks like the guy is in Zamosc, Poland

HTML:
http://addgadgets.com/ipaddress/index.php?ipaddr=78.131.130.213

If any Prime member here is in Poland by the Zamosc area, give this guy a knock on his door with the address above and tell him to quit trying to log into my account. Millionshopper
Yes, source IP last hop router is in Poland, 88.199.239.134 @ .tktelekom.pl domain or provider. Only law enforcement agencies and IP backbone/telecom, broadband providers, etc. have access to cross-ref. street addresses with IP addresses, so no one will help you here. Plus you shouldn't be asking for any physical interaction on a public forum. Refer it to your local law enforcement.

You just got out of prison for murder in Kabul, Afghanistan? LOL! Sounds like some serious troll b.s. Wtf is this account really, or did someone guess your password?...

Had an e-mail from Ford GT forums saying someone tried to log into my account there...thing is I never set up an account at the Ford GT forums.

Back