• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Before and After thread....

Post a quick pic of a before and after here... Anything from a subtle mod to full blown make over...,

I'll start with my one year anniversary and the changes from when I first found her to what she looks like today...loving it!!!

Download-File

Mods since buying it bone stock.
Updated wheels
Wiper delete
HiDs
LEDs
Bilsteins lower perch
Pride GT LW exhaust
tint
Pearl White wrap
ViS NSX- R spoiler

Last edited:
BEFORE (day after purchase) without and AFTER with SOS twin turbo kit. Sorry if my mods are a little too extreme for some tastes but I was going for the Rocket Bunny look.

BEFORE (day after purchase) without and AFTER with SOS twin turbo kit. Sorry if my mods are a little too extreme for some tastes but I was going for the Rocket Bunny look.
You might want to attach some before and after dyno screen shots to get the full effect...thanks for trying though:tongue:

Although I will say your car seems much brighter after the turbo install:biggrin:

Last edited:
Sweet ride lost buckeye. The rocket bunny kit looks like a sanitation truck anyhow.

You might want to attach some before and after dyno screen shots to get the full effect...thanks for trying though:tongue:

Although I will say your car seems much brighter after the turbo install:biggrin:

Thanks. Funny how the clouds parted when the turbos were installed. Here's the dyno you requested. It was first dyno'd (2nd Picture) in 100 degree heat and high humidity last August, 416 rwhp. However, in October, it was dyno'd (1st picture) at Source1 during NSXPO in nice cool 60 degree air at 440 rwhp. I'm not sure how accurate that one was though.

Must be fun when some euro-exotic thinks he can kick sand in the face of your stock (appearing) Japanese wanabee. :glee:

Before: bone stock except for ugly 15/16 DP Enduros
GTALeasing.jpg
After:
dsc0635ret.jpg

Back