• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MidEast Mini NSXPO - Official Announcement - May 15 -17 - Raleigh, NC

See the new thread about the 3rd Annual MidEast Mini NSXPO - 2016

See below the updated official agenda for the upcoming Mini NSXPO in the Raleigh Area, May 15 -17.

See a link to the Hilton Garden Inn reservations for out-of-town attendees. This will take you directly to a reservation sit set up specifically for our event. A special rate has been set up that includes breakfast for two per room at the Hilton Restaurant.

MidEast Mini NSXPO – Agenda
Friday – May 15
3:00 – 5:00 PM Rush Hour Karting – Garner
5:00 – 7:00 PM Dinner @ Ruckus Pizza – Cary
7:00 – 11:00 PM Raleigh Area Cruising

Saturday – May 16
6:30 – 7:30 AM Breakfast @ Hilton Garden Inn
7:30 – 10:30 AM Raleigh Grande Cars n Coffee – Raleigh
11 AM - 2:00 PM Weaver Motorsports Open House & Lunch – Raleigh
Awards and Door Prizes Presented
2:30 – 4:00 PM Grille 57 Cruise – Garner
5:00 – 7:00 PM Dinner @ City BBQ – Cary
7:00 – 11:00 PM Raleigh Area Cruising

Sunday – May 17
8:00 – 9:00 AM Breakfast @ Hilton Garden Inn
9:00 -11:00 AM Pending

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/e...RDURCGI-NSX-20150515/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Come out and enjoy your NSX with fellow eastern owners in Raleigh, NC in May. We are organizing the 2nd annual mini NSXPO for the middle weekend in May. We are still locking down events for this weekend, but for sure we will be participating in the Raleigh Grande
Cars n Coffee on Saturday morning, attending a tech session and tour at Weaver Motorsports, cruising to the Grille 57 Cruise-In, karting at Rush Hour Kart track and an assortment of evening cruise night events. Throw in some great meals at Ruckus Pizza, City BBQ and more.

Accomodations for out-of-town owners have been arranged at the Hilton Garden Inn/Cary (host hotel for NSXPO 2013). Specific reservation information to come soon along with a comprehensive agenda for the weekend.

Mark your calendars for May 15 -17 and plan on attending. We had a great time last year, and plan on doing the same this year!

Last edited:
that's great news,look forward to it

Yessss

1. 99NCNSX

2. robbiedawg
3. Syndicate
4. alec_fields
5. BrianB
6. 95nsxtc

Incidentally, I will pass along my thoughts on activities:

Cars n Coffee on Saturday morning - Awesome
attending a tech session and tour at Weaver Motorsports, - meh, not real interested
cruising to the Grille 57 Cruise-In, - driving is good
karting at Rush Hour Kart track - carts are ok
and an assortment of evening cruise night events. - late night fun is always good
Throw in some great meals at Ruckus Pizza, City BBQ and more. - food gets a thumbs up!

Also - you guys are FAST at getting things organized! Damn! Will do some work on my end to rally the DC area troops to show up in force.

First was great...second is bound to be even better! Count me in.

1. 99NCNSX
2. robbiedawg
3. Syndicate
4. alec_fields
5. BrianB
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P
8. joseja1979
9. Combatdad

Looking forward to it guys. John, thank you for taking the reigns with helping myself, Jay and Alec get this ball rolling. Looks like we will have a great weekend planned. Last year was super fun ... and if all that is on the list already attends, last years number are beat. Calendar is booked!

1. 99NCNSX
2. robbiedawg
3. Syndicate
4. alec_fields
5. BrianB
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P
8. joseja1979
9. Combatdad
10. xory72 (Darrin)

Can't wait to meet everyone and their cars!

1. 99NCNSX
2. robbiedawg
3. Syndicate
4. alec_fields
5. BrianB
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P
8. joseja1979
9. Combatdad
10. xory72 (Darrin)
11. TPhong

Once you get the booking info at the Garden Inn set, I'll book my room. Hopefully they'll let us wash cars there again like they did at nsxpo. I'm looking forward to taking my NSX on another trip down south! Sounds like a good time so far. Any of the DC/MD guys heading down Friday afternoon/evening I'd meet up with you guys on 95 somewhere.

So this is a 3 day meet? Only nsx/prime members?

Yes. A few of us will be heading down early (so come hang out with us) on Friday and most will leave after brunch on Sunday. Honestly, anyone can come. Preferably NSXs but I don't mind other cars coming. Actually, I'm trying to plan a mass cruise involving tons of S2Ks, exotics and just car people for one of the nights.

Last edited:
MidEast Mini NSXPO

So this is a 3 day meet? Only nsx/prime members?

This event is scheduled for Friday afternoon thru Sunday morning. If you can arrive Friday afternoon there will be the opportunity to join an afternoon event and dinner with a possible cruise night event. Last year several attending could not join us until Saturday morning (mostly locals). Plan on departure by noon on Sunday.

We will publish the final agenda next week along with firm hotel information. It is shaping up to be another great event.

John Komar

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. A few of us will be heading down early (so come hang out with us) on Friday and most will leave after brunch on Sunday. Honestly, anyone can come. Preferably NSXs but I don't mind other cars coming. Actually, I'm trying to plan a mass cruise involving tons of S2Ks, exotics and just car people for one of the nights.

Typically we get one of the weekend events partially subsidized by the NSXCA for registered members who are attending this event. Last year we received $10 per NSXCA member...and expect to get this again this year.

John Komar

Hopefully I'll make it down in time to meet everyone Friday afternoon/evening. Jose, maybe I can meet up with you guys somehow along the way. I might try to leave Friday morning if possible.

Back