• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MidEast Mini NSXPO - Official Announcement - May 15 -17 - Raleigh, NC

Count me in for Friday night events! I might be able to attend Cars & Coffee too, but we are leaving for a family vacation later Saturday so I will have to bow out early.

my vote is for food at Ruckus Friday night!!! Nothing better than pizza and beer, especially there...

1. 99NCNSX
2. robbiedawg
3. Syndicate
4. alec_fields
5. BrianB
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P
8. joseja1979
9. Combatdad
10. xory72 (Darrin)
11. TPhong

12.kboose07
13.JohnWayne

The original post has been updated with a comprehensive agenda and a link for hotel information and reservations.

I might do a day trip Saturday and come back that night...

Join Us Anytime

I might do a day trip Saturday and come back that night...

We will provide some cell phone #'s so that those who might be joining use during the day can make contact and find out exactly where we are.

John

I'm in. Anyone looking to share a room?

Is anyone planning on coming in a car other than an NSX or have a friend who may come with them in another type of sports car?

-Alec

I got a couple of buddies that are thinking of joining me that don't have NSX's. They would be coming in a s2000 86 Corolla GTS and RX-7 they have some really nice cars.

Last edited:
That drive down from Cleveland will be a blast! I have taken mine back home to Ohio a few times and the WV turnpike is so much fun in an NSX.

-Alec

Just booked hotel room for Alec and I coming from New Bern, NC. It's going to be a great time.

Just got off the phone with the weatherman and ordered up a great weekend....clear skies with temps in the mid 70's.

Just got off the phone with the weatherman and ordered up a great weekend....clear skies with temps in the mid 70's.

john,i knew you were a good organizer,but this is extra impressive...

Ben from Daisy Auto will be going to this :))

This is great news!!! I have been anxious to meet Ben - as I am sure many of the NSX owners in the area have as well. Welcome Ben!!!

I need to get a rough count as to who will be: 1) needing a hotel room 2) attending Friday afternoon activities 3) attending Saturday activities. Please see the list below and indicate by your ID the following "H" for hotel - "F" for Friday attendance - "S" for Saturday attendance. Thanks

I have indicated a few that I already have confirmed

1. 99NCNSX -FS
2. robbiedawg - FS
3. Syndicate - HFS
4. alec_fields - HFS
5. BrianB
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P
8. joseja1979
9. Combatdad - FS(?)
10. xory72 (Darrin) - HFS
11. TPhong
12. kboose07
13. JohnWayne
14. Arizsun215
15. redbird92

Please see the list below and indicate by your ID the following "H" for hotel - "F" for Friday attendance - "S" for Saturday attendance. Thanks

UPDATED - 4-13-2015 - I have indicated a few that I already have confirmed

1. 99NCNSX -FS
2. robbiedawg - FS
3. Syndicate - HFS
4. alec_fields - HFS
5. BrianB
6. 95nsxtc
7. M-P
8. joseja1979
9. Combatdad - FS(?)
10. xory72 (Darrin) - HFS
11. TPhong