• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MidEast Mini NSXPO - Official Announcement - May 15 -17 - Raleigh, NC

[MENTION=24013]syndicate[/MENTION]...why not schedule another meet for the end of summer (Sept timeframe)? You guys pulled this off rather quickly, why not do it again!?!?

I don't think the turnout would be as good. We are going to try for 50 NSXs next year. Maybe do some crazy things to convince more people to show up. Jose, we can have an impromptu meet local if you want?

- - - Updated - - -

Does this work?
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.857094484371766.1073741839.553341001413784&type=1&__mref=message_bubble

Awesome photos!

I am starting to think about this and wanted to toss some ideas your way and see if anyone likes them.
I was thinking next year's Mid East meet could take place in Asheville, NC. We could do a long weekend including a trip to Biltmore Estate (excellent photo ops and nice back roads) and the Grove Park Inn and finish with a trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway. We had about 20 or so of us last year which is huge! Check out these two places and see if it's something you guys would be interested in.
Thanks,
Jay

Last edited:
Sounds fun. Have you given thought to doing a event at Tail of the Dragon? I have been attending events there with my S2000 for many years and it's a great time

Sounds fun. Have you given thought to doing a event at Tail of the Dragon? I have been attending events there with my S2000 for many years and it's a great time
I'd be all over this one. Been there twice on my motorcycle, tho not part of a group meet, and it was awesome both times. There are lots of great roads other than the Dragon itself and accommodations in the area have exploded since I was last there. Lots of places to host a group.

Count me in! I traveled over 300 miles of the Blue Ridge Parkway in my NSX as part of my 6,822 mile cross country road trip back in May 2013. Beautiful drive!!

Dave

P.S. Happy New Year to all!!

Asheville area would be great! Not sure of the late night activities like we have dome in the past but, the roads and the area and just driving the car will make up for that! I guess we need to start planning soon.

Asheville would be cool. Also, Deals Gap for the Tail of the Dragon would be a good drive too. Are we looking at May-ish?

Back