• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Going to Misawa, Japan

...Welcome? haha. Not alot of info in your first post there. Are you planning for an NSX?

I'm at Yokota near Tokyo.

Did a tour there. Any specific questions? No, i was not a dorm rat, I was off base entire stay there till I went to Yokota for another tour. I'd highly suggest no NSX there as not only due to the roads, but its snow there most of the year (i should say ice) as you're in Aomori. I had Fairlady Z32 daily driver, Silvias, couple 180SXs, and GTR, but these are not NSXs. Nearest car joint is in Hachinohe (drift/drag). No, there are no other nearby US bases. Visit Sendai Highland Resort when you have time off, and the place is running events. If theres still a japanese/american friendship club, ski club on base too, join it. Most the peeps were just dorm rats :(, people spend life savings to visit japan, enjoy your visit !!! I can also say go hard core and learn the language as I saw some do and immerse yourself in the culture.

Back