• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 2015 Car & Driver excerpt

Most is what we've heard/seen before

Scan_zpsnfhbmhzh.jpeg~original

"the weird mesh thingy" , showing off the black engine-hose thingy is downright pathetic looking for a $150,000 "exotic" :(

I agree. However, I foresee many owners customizing their own show-off engine cover just as the first gen NSX.

And I'm glad C&D agreed with my and many other's sentiments with the V10 LFA fighter being irrelevant.

I will give Acura some credit for trying to showing off more of the actual engine then most through those mesh covers... but there's a reason others cover the whole motor! Another slightly disappointing feature is the rather plain steering wheel - Acura could have given us at least one Ferrari-like knob or button!

I will give Acura some credit for trying to showing off more of the actual engine then most through those mesh covers... but there's a reason others cover the whole motor! Another slightly disappointing feature is the rather plain steering wheel - Acura could have given us at least one Ferrari-like knob or button!

Disagree on the steering wheel. There are already too many items on the wheel as it is. There doesn't need to be any more, especially flashy things that take your eyes off the road. If you want a Ferrari-like knob, buy a Ferrari.

I think most of DO want a Ferrari, just can't afford one (or don't want to admit it)... which is why we're considering the NSX!

Supposedly all new 3.5 engine.....

Back