• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

drive a Tesla P85D at PIR - Mar 16th, 2015 : Dream Drives for Kids

Posting this here for our Primers in the Portland, OR area (..from an email I just received)

Great opportunity to drive a Telsa P85D on the track and also learn more about assisting Dream Drives for Kids

-

Friends of Dream Drives for Kids,

I wanted to let you know about a special event we will be doing at Portland International Raceway on Monday, March 16th from 10 AM to 1 PM.
Thanks to Tesla Motors we will be holding a “Dream Drive Experience” that will allow us to take anyone and everyone for a spin around the track in a brand new Tesla P85D — the fastest accelerating sedan in the world!

You can learn more about the event on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/DreamDrivesForKids/posts/441247562692823:0

If you are interested in joining us please sign up in advance:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1574716422767172/

(If you don’t use Facebook it’s cool to email us and let us know you can make it ...)

PLEASE help us spread the word about this event in your community and network!
Our hope is to get as many kids and caregivers a ride in the Teslas as we can
— including a full-on acceleration run down the front-straight at PIR!

Everyone is welcome but we would LOVE to have new families who would like to learn more about Dream Drives for Kids.

If you make it out, please, when you arrive let the Tesla folks know you are a friend of Dream Drives for Kids so we can be sure to prioritize your Dream Drive Experience.
Especially if you have kids … they will be first in the cars!

Amity and I hope to see you on the 16th — rain or shine — and let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards.
--
Eric T. Peterson
Driver at Dream Drives for Kids
(503) 282-2601

Thanks for posting this. Eric does good things, hoping this will have a nice turnout.

Back