• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

REWARD $100 - NSX restoration / rescue project

REWARD $100 - NSX restoration / rescue project (up to 32K)

EDIT: Found a car pending PPI results

I would like to find a CLEAN TITLE NSX that is in need of restoration/rescue/maintenance. Budget? Up to 32K depending on condition

I'd prefer to get a project car, and then spend the time and money bringing it back to life instead of just buying something to just own and drive even if I end up a bit upside down by the time everything is done. I like doing things this way as you get that sense of accomplishment, and feel like you earned the end result. Plus you end up knowing the vehicle much more intimately, and you know exactly what you have and can document the process to be able to not just look back on for reference, but also to remissness about years down the road.

I do have some minor personal preferences (5spd, berlina w/black interior, etc) but I am keeping a very open mind. I'll even offer $100 to any lead, regardless of how small, that results in a purchase. Feel free to PM or email me directly at [email protected]

Last edited:
Back