• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red & Black 1991 5-speed MT JH4NA115XMT002523

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA115XMT002523
CURRENT MILEAGE:124,212
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5-speed Manual (not within snap ring range)
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): San Diego, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM or call for more info
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): 31,500 obo

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Yes. PO resprayed front bumper and side mirrors due to rock chipping

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? None

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: front tires ~80% remaining, brakes still about 80% remaining. No deffered maintenance and no corrective maintenance required.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)

I have my 1991 Formula red NSX up for sale. I had major back surgery done and have been driving my Chevy Avalanche as my DD. Getting in and out the truck is just so much more convenient so the wife and I discussed the possibility of letting go of my dream car. But enough about me and more on the vehicle. Car is lowered on 19" wheels in the rear and 18" in front. Car is sitting on Varrstoen wheels. 12k purple h.i.d. kit. No mods done at all to engine. Bone stock just a once in a while cruiser I have collector car insurance with full coverage on it which runs about 550 per year. I’m the fourth owner. It has sos center console in it. With the the honda navigation that came only in the japanese nsx's. Touch screen Garmin navigation with Diamond mid speaker and tweeters. 10" sub in passenger kick well. JL audio 4-channel amp. I also have keyless entry with alarm with digital remote. Clear tint installed on all windows including the front that keeps out more heat than limo tint and 93% uv rays. Car needs nothing a/c blows ice cold on all settings. Turn key sports car. Please call only if interest. Located in San Diego California. Asking 31.5k I might have left some stuff out but please call if interested. CLEAN TITLE IN HAND WITH CARFAX, NO ACCIDENTS. 5 Speed Manual transmission, with SOS Short Shifter and Tear drop shift knob in both colors stainless steel and black. This vehicle has never seen winter, or driven in the rain. It has always been stored indoors with its matching custom satin stretch indoor car cover from SOS. I am in no rush or obligated to sell the vehicle I could only hope that the next owner will take care of it as I have. Below is a stream of photos along with the carfax report that I have provided.

Valve cover, Spark plugs, front & rear brakes, timing belt, crank seals, valve adjustment done at 108k
Personal neo grinta 330mm steering wheel w/ NRG quick release
F1 Spec bucket seats with rails
SOS Short shifter with tear drop shift knob
SOS Center console
Honda touch screen navigation
Kenwood sound system with JL Audio 4channel amp and 10-inch JL Audio subwoofer
12K purple hid kit
Clear tint all windows including the front blocks 90% uv rays
NSXR spoiler
Neuspeed lowering springs
ARP extended studs all wheels
Stoptech Slotted and drilled rotors
Varrstoen wheels 18-19 setup staggered
Downforce Rear Valence
Taitec Gt-one Exhaust
Mobile 1 synthetic oil only
Attached battery tender
Keyless alarm system
Judd (619)600-8925
DSC_0159.jpgDSC_0162.jpgDSC_0151.jpgDSC_0190.jpgDSC_0153.jpg6277402978_c973fc5340_b.jpgDSC_0180.jpgDSC_0179.jpgDSC_0158.jpgDSC_0187.jpgDSC_0189.jpgCARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 1991 ACURA NSX_ JH4NA115XMT002523_Page_1.jpgCARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 1991 ACURA NSX_ JH4NA115XMT002523_Page_2.jpgDSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

More pictures on my flickr link below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/judd_sanchez/sets/72157651234932705/with/16748791425/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back