• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the year 3-29

LMR

Legendary Member
We have decided to have our first major drive of the new year in Malibu Canyon on Sunday March 29th. We will be having lunch at Coogies as always after the drive.

The meeting spot will be at 8:00 am in the Albertson's parking lot at 3443 S. Sepulveda Blvd off the 405 south of I-10. It's at the corner of Sepulveda and Palms. We are starting this early because we need to get to Coogies a little early so they can accommodate our group. BE ON TIME. We will not wait for people running late so be early if anything.

Make sure you fill up with gas before coming to the meeting spot.

Post if you can go with your name and your passengers name and I will add you to the list.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. Racer9x (Javier & Claudia)
4. Rich Farra (Rich & Debi)
5. Rope (Brian & Hannah)
6. Email-t1222 (John)
7. Mike2la (Mike & Angela)
8. Track Addict (Jonathan)
9. jagtiger (Henry & Mae)
10. Kyras (Patty)
11. Heartbeat (George)
12. SeaSharp (Craig & Jan)
13. Alan & Edie
14. mcano (Mario)
15. MrHugo (Hugo)
16. AHS (Tony & James)
17. F. Claus & Shirley
18. nsxtf#256 (Tom & Dorene)
19. DASHNBY (Pablo)
20. joeytai (Joey)
21. BlackRacerX (LaMar)
22. DFASTLANE (Don & July)
23. Mark G (Mark & Flo)
24. MexiRicer (Robert & ?)
25. Wirewizz (John & Maria)
26. Silvertop (Jim)
27. Aladdin9 (Ameer & Reza)
28. Zmoney (Zee & Miya)
29. 0ctan3 (Andrew & Keith)
30. SPTNSX (Scott & Thao)
31. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
32. Jane (Jane & Gene)

Last edited:
Dang it!!! I'll be in Hawaii 3/22- 4/2

Postpone it by one week:redface:

Are you:

a) teasing me :frown: ?
b) telling me that I have until 3/29 to buy another NSX :confused: ?
c) inviting me with my Miata :smile: ?

alan

Dang it!!! I'll be in Hawaii 3/22- 4/2

Postpone it by one week:redface:

No, that's Easter Sunday:wink:

Are you:

a) teasing me :frown: ?
b) telling me that I have until 3/29 to buy another NSX :confused: ?
c) inviting me with my Miata :smile: ?

alan

No.
You're still on the PM list but I can remove you from the PM list if you want but then when you get another NSX you will miss out.

The ugly dog must go in the back.

Are you going?

Oh crap...I'm meeting my CPA to go over my taxes that morning!

What time do you think you'll be at Coogies?

Last edited:
We have decided to have our first major drive of the new year in Malibu Canyon on Sunday March 29th. We will be having lunch at Coogies as always after the drive.

The meeting spot will be at 8:00 am in the Albertson's parking lot at 3443 S. Sepulveda Blvd off the 405 south of I-10. It's at the corner of Sepulveda and Palms. We are starting this early because we need to get to Coogies a little early so they can accommodate our group. BE ON TIME. We will not wait for people running late so be early if anything.

Make sure you fill up with gas before coming to the meeting spot.

Post if you can go with your name and your passengers name and I will add you to the list.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. Racer9x (Javier & Claudia)

Sign us up! Rich & Debi

Sign me up with my lovely wife Hannah. The first drive in almost a year for me :)

Oh crap...I'm meeting my CPA to go over my taxes that morning!

What time do you think you'll be at Coogies?

Around 10:30

Yes. 1st drive. I waited long time for this. No more newbie, no more in the back, haha.
Les put me down solo please.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries. I'm license CPR. CPA, CPR same thing. I can help you with that, but you will properly owe because I don't jack about tax, but you will make it to the drive on time. Hehe

The ugly dog must go in the back.

You just want me in the back so you won't embarrass yourself by not keeping up.

We are going to Yosemite 3/25-26 then joining a horde of Miatas for a weekend "fling" in Lompoc 3/27-29. I was thinking of stopping in at Coogies on our way back home but you are going to be there too early for us to catch you. Hope everyone has fun and stays safe

alan

This is awesome Les! Haven't been on a drive for a long time. Please sign me up (Henry & Mae). Thanks

You just want me in the back so you won't embarrass yourself by not keeping up.

We are going to Yosemite 3/25-26 then joining a horde of Miatas for a weekend "fling" in Lompoc 3/27-29. I was thinking of stopping in at Coogies on our way back home but you are going to be there too early for us to catch you. Hope everyone has fun and stays safe

alan

Sounds like a blast, Alan; Yosemite and your fling in Lompoc. You're right about me not keeping up with your pound puppy. I'm getting slower.

Oh, yes, Les, please add me to the list.

I'm in, provided that my car did not suffer any damage as the result overheating when I blew a coolant hose on the track.

Mario and possibly a passenger. I'll know for sure in a week.

Last edited:
Back