• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the year 3-29

Last edited:
Don't pull a SuperSonic and cheap out on engine management...you can ask him about the headaches he dealt with.

Enjoy the ride! It's only money :biggrin:

I'll be making my regular brownies with nuts AND some without nuts, today. Hit me up for them, tomorrow. New guys and gals, don't be shy, please.

Have fun you lucky bass turds:tongue:

I'm still stuck on some island called Hawaii :frown::wink::biggrin:

Be safe and post lots of pics!!!!

Gonna have to set up a Palomar Run for April to make up for missing this one....stay tuned.

Woke up and can't fall back asleep thinking about the drive:biggrin: so I'm replying to all the last minute sign-ups.

I'm in - Zee and Miya

:smile:

I can make it!

Andrew and +1: Keith

:smile:

I'm going to have to bow out. Everyone have a great drive!

:frown:

Hi,

Please add me (Tony Schiff) and my son, James, to the list. Thank you.

:smile: Put you in Gansan's spot,

Please add me +1. It has been a while since I've seen or driven with y'all :)

- - - Updated - - -

+1 Thao

It has been a while.:rolleyes:

Les,
please add Danny & Shirley. Sorry for the last minute sign up

It's never too late:smile:

Even more last minute but please add Jane and Gene.
Thanks!

Glad you're on Prime now and your first post is on our first drive.:biggrin:

Have fun you lucky bass turds:tongue:

I'm still stuck on some island called Hawaii :frown::wink::biggrin:

Be safe and post lots of pics!!!!

Gonna have to set up a Palomar Run for April to make up for missing this one....stay tuned.

Stuck on some island.:rolleyes:

Isn't FF Drifter visiting soon? Might want to wait till then for Palomar.

OK, so that was an eventful drive. Short but eventful. T got me home safe and i would like to publicly thank he and Danny and Shirley for looking after me until the paramedics could arrive. I'm pretty beat up and sore and really looking forward to dealing with the insurance company. Not.

I want to thank the SoCal NSX group for their support in the past and in the future. I'm hoping the car can be rebuilt. I'll keep you posted as I begin this next adventure.

OK, so that was an eventful drive. Short but eventful. T got me home safe and i would like to publicly thank he and Danny and Shirley for looking after me until the paramedics could arrive. I'm pretty beat up and sore and really looking forward to dealing with the insurance company. Not.

I want to thank the SoCal NSX group for their support in the past and in the future. I'm hoping the car can be rebuilt. I'll keep you posted as I begin this next adventure.

!!! What happened? Glad that you are ok.

The wife and I are so happy that you are ok, we were worried about you. I am glad that you made it home and best of luck with the insurance company.

Pulling onto the 405, I was shocked to see your car hit. I saw smoke coming out of your car, so I pulled up in front of you and ran out with my fire extinguisher. Saw you were a little dazed, but I was glad when you finally got out of the car that you were ok. Wish you and your car a fast and a speedy recovery. Best of luck with the insurance company!

Back