• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seat Belt Shroud/Cover on B-pillar

Anyone know where I can get the black plastic shroud/cover that goes around the seat belt and mounts to the opening in the interior B-pillar? I can't seem to find that specific piece on Delray Acura's site. It seems my car is missing both sides (I just bought it) and makes it difficult to pull the seatbelt due to the sharp edge on the pillar panel without that cover.

The black plastic piece around the belt in this photo:
BIsaAnd.jpg

That piece is unfortunately only sold with the seat belt.
I bought a set of 02+ interior panels to fit into my '93 and one of the plastic inserts was missing. I had a couple of spare grey ones which are easier to get hold of, and dyed it black for now.
If you find an extra right hand side one on your search, let me know!

you can source them from an acura legend 1990-1995 they are the same but........ you can only find tan or black not grey

you can source them from an acura legend 1990-1995 they are the same but........ you can only find tan or black not grey

You mentioned this to me before when I was looking myself. Any idea which model exactly? I had a quick look on the Acura Parts Warehouse parts list and found one (only around $5 available separately too!) but there is no way of confirming it is the correct part before ordering...

EDIT:

Just looked at about 5 different Legend models and all returned the same part numbers for this plastic:
84132-SP0-A00ZA - Right hand side.
84137-SP0-A00ZA - Left hand side.

If you are sure they are exactly the same I'll get an order off to Tim.

Last edited:
its def the 1990-95 models but like I said color is the issue if it doesn't fit let me know

- - - Updated - - -

all models are the same L, LS, GS 4 door only

Narrowed it down to two parts on the parts system - 84132-SP0-A00ZE and 84132-SP0-A00ZA - both different shades of dark grey. I have ordered both from Tim P and will confirm that hopefully one of them is correct (black).
FYI the A00ZE version is used in an Acura RL from 1996-2004.

Narrowed it down to two parts on the parts system - 84132-SP0-A00ZE and 84132-SP0-A00ZA - both different shades of dark grey. I have ordered both from Tim P and will confirm that hopefully one of them is correct (black).
FYI the A00ZE version is used in an Acura RL from 1996-2004.

Any news on this yet? I am in the same boat.

I just received the covers:
84132-SP0-A00ZA (R)
84137-SP0-A00ZA (L)

Neither seem to fit properly on the trim piece (passenger side) in any orientation. Not to mention, they don't look anything like the one in my original post.

Orjx84O.jpg

Bugger.
Back to the drawing board..

Sean, does that look like what you are talking about? Did you mean front or rear? And what is 84132-SP0-A00ZA - front or rear? Time to start looking at Legends in parking lots? :eek:)

81452-SP0-A01ZA (R-Black)
81852-SP0-A01ZA (L-Black)

Wazari, have you actually bought these and test fitted them? Urgent for me, as I have my seats out right now for the next few days!

Last edited:
Wazari, have you actually bought these and test fitted them? Urgent for me, as I have my seats out right now for the next few days!
I did replace them about 6 years ago with ones that fit 90 to 95 4 dr Legends as Shawn mentioned. They fit fine and those are the part numbers I found on line from an Acura dealer.

I did replace them about 6 years ago with ones that fit 90 to 95 4 dr Legends as Shawn mentioned. They fit fine and those are the part numbers I found on line from an Acura dealer.

Cool. I contacted Orange Park Acura and he said they are discontinued though, but OEMacuraparts lists it.

I might have one of these...driver's side only.

LMK if that might help you...

Back