• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My vision in to reality

New wheels, down sized from 18/19 to 17/18, crapy cellphone pictures will do for now, till I get some good shots
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 789
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 783
Last edited:
Really digging your car, new wheels look great! You still thinking of doing the CF fenders reproduction?

Really digging your car, new wheels look great! You still thinking of doing the CF fenders reproduction?
Thanks for the complement; @ this time I feel it would be an expensive venture as I'm not in that industry I need to source the whole project out and the pricing of having a small batch made turned out pricy when inquiring and investing on a large order to bring costs down to what I think would be reasonable is not something I would be comfortable doing, so I decided not to move forward with this, but I will have a few wings made.

Last edited:
A few pics from yesterday's charity event (Toy drive)
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 567
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 567
Last edited:
Hey racer, i was thinking about getting those same seats. How do they fit in the car room wise? Tired to the sides than stock? Seat hight higher or lower than stock? Any pics of the seats installed? Sorry for all the questions your car looks great. Love all the little personal touches.

Hey racer, i was thinking about getting those same seats. How do they fit in the car room wise? Tired to the sides than stock? Seat hight higher or lower than stock? Any pics of the seats installed? Sorry for all the questions your car looks great. Love all the little personal touches.
Sorry for the late reply, but I don't visit the site as much; the seats are top notch quality, as far as fitment, I had to modify the door panels for them to fit and it positions you about an inch higher, so I plan to trim the seat cushion in the not so near feature, all in all the seats have been a nice touch to the interior. I have yet to take any real good pictures or the interior but here is a quick phone pic!
attachment.php

I will update with a decent picture as soon as I take some.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 402
Update, here are a few pictures of the CF diffuser I made and my front emblem!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 229
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Love the idea of the emblem but is it possible to make the emblem just the red portion without the CF and sized midway between the red and cf portion as you have it now? If that's confusing, basically I'm asking for a red only emblem about 25% smaller than your over red/cf emblem right now.

Love the idea of the emblem but is it possible to make the emblem just the red portion without the CF and sized midway between the red and cf portion as you have it now? If that's confusing, basically I'm asking for a red only emblem about 25% smaller than your over red/cf emblem right now.
PM sent!

Just wanted to share a pair of recent pictures, the bottom one shows my new tail lights!
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 158
Back