• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Spotting in Seattle Chinatown

Hey Rusted_nailz... were you by chance in Chinatown tonight (Sunday, Mar 22) at around 5-6pm or so? Saw a white NSX with a black rear spoiler just like yours driving around there. Don't see many NSXs around there let alone a white one with black rear spoiler, so thought I'd verify! Nice seeing a fellow NSXer drive by! :smile:

That was most likely me. But if all you're looking for is a black spoiler to spot us GPW's you'll have a harder time cuz I'll be switching back and forth to the OEM spoiler I just picked up from Rusty Nails :)

Last edited:
That was most likely me. But if all you're looking for is a black spoiler to spot us GPW's you'll have a harder time cuz I'll be switching back and forth to the OEM spoiler I just picked up from Rusty Nails :)

Ah... at least you know Rusted_Nailz, so I was at least in the ball park of who I spotted! :)

Yeah most of us that don't hide our cars in the garage 95% of the time know each other here in the Seattle area. I'm up in Lynnwood while a couple more is further south like Renton and Tacoma. But, we frequent drives every weekend (when dry out) or at least to some coffee\lunch for excuses to get out and drive. You should come join us sometime.

Last edited:
Back