• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Really cool nsx garage banner

I picked this up on eBay on Friday and it arrived at my door on Monday. It is a 2'x4' high quality banner/flag I picked up for 17$ shipped. Almost cheaper then 1 single fender liner clip!
Some of you may already have it but I thought I'd share as it looks great and it is a steal of a price.View attachment 122061

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a link to buy guys if interested.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NSX-Banner-Acura-Honda-Sign-Flag-VTEC-High-Quality-/170385775054

*nod* I picked one up for my garage as well and I was happy with how it looked when it arrived. Now I just need to find the #(*&%# kite string that I know is around somewhere as it is hanging up via bungy cords at the moment :p

Thanks for the link! I just ordered one.

No living room should be without one. :)

Thanks for the link! I just ordered one.

No living room should be without one. :)
Hahah! No doubt. What else can you buy for the nsx that costs the price of a lunch.:smile:

It shows $25 and $2 for shipping now...........

Still, a nice looking bit of kit ;^D

Brian

Too bad you didn't make the arrowhead drive last year....Les gave those out to everyone who made it out.

Thanks again Les:biggrin:

I bought one about two years ago. Great garage item to hang. Good quality and looks great.

Thanks for the link.........just bought one too!

....such a waste of money - I agree! But...I'm a sucker for nostalgia - had to have one too! On the plus side it IS pretty heavy duty vinyl of good quality - love it! Anyone have the Senna Flag?

Back