• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anyone ID this paper?

My car's been in storage for 3 years and I found what looks like a mouse's nest. Found this label among the material which appears to be from something in the NSX. Curious if anyone knows what it's from...

IMG_20150328_164200.jpg

Luckily the damage appears to be limited to a couple of wires chewed through, which should be repairable without replacing the entire harness.

If you take the function code 8830X, that would be some kind of floor mat, Product code SL0 = NSX and A = design level. LHD = left hand drive.
So the bottom line is that it is one of the floor mats.

Thank you for the Japanese conversion to English. So that makes the complete P/N 88307-SL0-A01ZA for black and (ZB) for white. ( Mat, right console )

Thanks. At least now I don't have to worry that they pulled stuff from other parts of the car to use as nesting material, as it was in the passenger side footwell.

why was car in storage for 3 years were you in a coma and just woke up your a bad bad owner she hates you LOL

you probably have damage somewhere b/c of these mice.
Look carefully at all electrical lines, and tubes
Next time you store a car, use dryer sheets or peppermint oil or disinfect the inside of the car every month or so.

Back