• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Berlina Black NSX, 5speed. Awesome street and track car. JH4NA1152MT001107

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL: 1991 Acura NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1152MT001107
CURRENT MILEAGE: 136,780 (replacement engine with only 60k miles. original engine grenaded on me at Thunderhill due to Oil Starvation, so had Driving Ambition replace the engine from a donor car with only 60k miles. Vin#JH4NA1158PT000564 and Compressions test showed 220 psi all 6 cylinders.)
COLOR (EXT/INT): black/black
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Mountain View, California
CONTACT VIA (E-mail): [email protected]
PRICE: $36K or OBO. Will consider trade/cash deal as well.

Hi Everyone, It is time for me to sell my beloved NSX that has been my baby for almost 10 years. As much as I love it, I have the Porsche 911 GT3 itch and think its time to move on.

Quick Summary of the car: it would be perfect for anyone looking for an NSX ready for the track that they can reliably drive every day as well. for the past few years, I used it as my weekend and track car, and modified it accordingly (Majority of Mods installed by Shad at Driving Ambition, over $20k in receipts/documents I can provide to interested buyers). Unfortunately, I suffered from oil starvation at Thunderhill and the original engine was destroyed.

Instead of spending an extreme amount of money rebuilding an engine that had 136k miles on it, I opted for the more reliable and cheaper option and had the engine replaced by a much lower mileage car that Shad found. We did a compression check to make sure it was healthy, and now the car runs fantastic and is ready to take on the track and the street again.

The car looks fantastic, but being a weekend track warrior and daily driver for a while, the paint is not perfect and definitely not a show car, but still looks great overall. Below has a list of more detailed mods. Please feel free to email me with any more questions/etc. If anyone wants to see it in person, I work at Google in Mountain View and the car is typically in the garage there. I probably missed a few things so will try and update this to be as accurate as possible. Also I have a lot more pics so email me if interested.

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I am the fourth owner
CLEAN TITLE? Yes
CLEAN CARFAX? Yes, will provide upon request.
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? Yes, 2. please see below for detailed description
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? yes, see below:
Accident in 2004: previous owner spun out and hit a guard rail at Watkins Glen. No frame damage, replaced front fender and bumper and some suspension components, email me for detailed description as told to me by previous owner.

Accident in 2009: Car was parked on steep hill and my friend did not engage e brake, rolled slowly into tree, damaging the right fender. Right fender and liner replaced, email me for claims report, only $2k in damage.

MODS

Performance:
Comptech Headers (Carb Legal)
Comptech Exhaust (Carb Legal)

Interior:
Recaro Pole Position Seats with SOS Sliders (Have original Seats if preferred)
Schroth 4 point ASM harness
Momo Tuner Steering wheel (have original)
Fire Extinguisher with SOS mounting Bracket
Custom Harness Bar
Focal K2P speakers with Alpine Amp (light Dynomat in doors)
Ipod/iPhone hookup wired directly to back of factory deck

Suspension:
Kw V3
Non compliance Front clamps
Non Compliance Suspension Beam
Non Compliance Toe Links

Brakes:
Stoptech Big brake kit front and Rear (have original brakes as well)

Wheels:
Rota G-force with Nitto NT01s. I have oem 15/16s as well, however they won’t fit the car anymore due to big brake upgrade

Exterior:
Downforce 2002 rear Valance
Diflow rear diffuser
Seibon Type R Carbon Fiber Spoiler (Original Spoiler available still)

Misc:
Shorai lightweight battery with Phryxis battery bracket
Accusump 3 qrt system (completely hooked up but disconnected at fender. would take 5 minutes to reinstall)
Baffled Oil Pan

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 998
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,061
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 957
  • 6.jpg