• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 NSX-T Silverstone/Silver 6 Speed Manual JH4NA21693T000078

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL: 2003 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21693T000078
CURRENT MILEAGE: 61,000
COLOR (EXT/INT):Silverstone/Silver
TRANSMISSION: 6 SPEED
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Rhode Island, USA
CONTACT VIA: captngaryr(a)gmail . com or 401-486-7044 or PM CAPTNGARYR
PRICE: $59,000 obo

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 5 including me

CLEAN TITLE: YES

CLEAN CARFAX: YES

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS: None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK: Rear bumper repainted in 2009 after damage from license plate screw (picture available). The damage was the size of an aspirin tablet.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY: I have the complete service history. All major service since 2010 was done by Larry Bastanza, including TB/WP in April 2010.
The car was dyno’d at NSXPO2014 (October 2014) with the highest WHP of any normally aspirated NSX tested (274 WHP). That would correspond to approximately 312 BHP at the crank.
A new OEM clutch was installed in Oct 2014 (currently 3K miles).

DESCRIPTION: The car has always been garaged (AFAIK). The car has not been daily driven since I’ve owned it, but is used for enjoyment only. The car is a driver, not a garage queen, but is in very good condition. There are no dents, door dings, rust, corrosion or other body damage. There are some tiny stone chips. There are a few scratches on the bottom of the rear diffuser which are only visible from under the car. The wheels are stock with some road rash.

Silverstone/Silver is a somewhat rare color combination (beautiful and practical). There were only 24 sold in that color combination in the USA in 2003.

This NSX will not disappoint!

MODS:
The car is stock except for the following:
Cantrell Headers
Ark DTS Exhaust (muffler and pipes)
SOS Over-bored Throttle Body
Stainless steel brake lines
StopTech slotted brake rotors
Hawk HPS brake pads
SOS Stealth License Plate Frame
Sony Xplod 1200W audio amplifier
Grom Bluetooth adapter for streaming audio and hands free calling
Wired for Valentine V1 radar detector and remote. (Detector and remote not included)
LED lighting in trunk

INCLUDED:
4 Dunlop Direzza tires. Rear tires have 500 miles on them, fronts have 7000 miles with probably 75% tread remaining.
4 BF Goodrich tires (un-mounted) with probably 75% tread remaining.
All manuals, tools and compressor that originally came with the car.
Body and electrical service manuals.
Two sets of regular keys and the red key for reprogramming.
1 Electronic remote FOB.
Complete service history and dyno results
Big Sky car cover in excellent condition.
Parts needed to return car to bone stock including: stock headers, stock muffler, CD player (Skippy).
Spare set of Hawk HPS front brake pads.
Other assorted goodies

WHY AM I SELLING HER: If I love this car so much (I do) then why am I selling? My wife and I would like a bigger sailboat to cruise with my grand kids, who are very much into sailing. I’m on a fixed income now, and I can’t afford both. I never planned to sell the car, but to leave it to my heirs; I love the car that much. But time and life go on and it’s time for a change. I will keep the boat for a few years until it becomes physically too much work, and then hopefully I’ll buy another NSX. That, of course, is if they haven’t appreciated to the point where I can’t afford one.

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 925
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,021
  • IMG_0423.jpg
    IMG_0423.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 949
  • IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,032
  • _MG_1771.jpg
    _MG_1771.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,070
  • 1654.jpg
    1654.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,184
  • P1030500.jpg
    P1030500.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 991
Last edited:
RSO please close add. Car wrecked by drunk driver. See post in NSX Owner Discussion (1st Gen). Any legal advice Bob?
Thanks,
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back