• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015: Palm Springs, CA - October 8-11 - www.NSXPO2015.com

The wait list will be available very soon. You must already be a NSXCA member to get on the list.

If you are a NSXCA member then you can get on the website by loging in with your email used when you registered as member and a password. If you do not remember or have a password send an email to [email protected] and a temporary one will be sent to you.

LMR I've done that numerous numerous numerous times if they have not excepted my membership that I paid A month or two ergo are they have not put me into the system I do not know but other than that I'm still not getting into the website

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I think is going on I renewed my membership on April 28 of this year I do not believe they've plug me into the system yet so therefore I can't get on the website and I don't know who I'm supposed be talking to so my apologies but I wish someone would take care of this thank you

LMR I've done that numerous numerous numerous times if they have not excepted my membership that I paid A month or two ergo are they have not put me into the system I do not know but other than that I'm still not getting into the website

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I think is going on I renewed my membership on April 28 of this year I do not believe they've plug me into the system yet so therefore I can't get on the website and I don't know who I'm supposed be talking to so my apologies but I wish someone would take care of this thank you

Are you using an AOL address? We have figured out that for some reason AOL doesn't "play well" with our new site (I had AOL 1.0 in the long, long ago with dial up and still use it as a "default" email).

Fun Drive and track event

Just to clarify about the hpde:

Due to capacity limits imposed by the track, only Nsxpo social registrants will be able to also register for the hpde. In other words, we will not be able to offer hpde registration to anyone who is not already signed up for Nsxpo.

Rob,

First off I want to thank you for all the hard work for putting this together. Believe me when I say we all appreciate it!

Secondly - can you let us know how to sign up for the track event and the "fun" drive? Not sure if there are still openings for either but I am interested : )

Thanks again for putting this on and organizing (thanks to all the organizers) - see you soon,

Dennis

Since the parking area where we will all be parked has security we will check but most likely it will be Ok since Sunday most people will be checking out and leaving at some point.

Also there has been some talk locally about doing another drive on Sunday for people who are not leaving Sunday or others who aren't in a rush to head back home in the morning. More on that later.

We have setup a meet and drive for Sunday morning. See link below for details.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...Drive-Sunday-October-11?p=1859466#post1859466

what time does the banquet dinner end on Saturday? Is there an itinerary showing times for all the events?

There is no firm itinerary in print just yet. Final plans are underway and I think we might be getting this news in the next 30 days.

what time does the banquet dinner end on Saturday? Is there an itinerary showing times for all the events?
I'm not part of the committee and I don't speak for them, but NSXPO banquet dinners typically end some time between 9:30 and 11:00.

There is no firm itinerary in print just yet. Final plans are underway and I think we might be getting this news in the next 30 days.
I'm looking forward to seeing this. In particular, I'm curious what time on Thursday the event activities will begin. (The end of the event is clearly the banquet Saturday night, since nothing is planned for Sunday.)

I'm not part of the committee and I don't speak for them, but NSXPO banquet dinners typically end some time between 9:30 and 11:00.

I'm looking forward to seeing this. In particular, I'm curious what time on Thursday the event activities will begin. (The end of the event is clearly the banquet Saturday night, since nothing is planned for Sunday.)

Thanks, I did receive the itinerary on 8/15

How do I cancel my registration for the NSXPO. I was informed that there are no novice track time available, that was the main reason I was participating. Will I get a full refund if I cancel? Can you give me a contact number please. Thanks

How do I cancel my registration for the NSXPO. I was informed that there are no novice track time available, that was the main reason I was participating. Will I get a full refund if I cancel? Can you give me a contact number please. Thanks

Yes, you may cancel and you will get a full refund. Please email info at nsxca dot org

If it's not too late, you should reconsider your cancellation. If you are a novice at tracking your NSX, you might find that the skid pad and autocross portion of the social gathering to be beneficial in honing your skills toward tracking your car later. I'm also a novice at the track and last year's NSXPO had a similar opportunity. I found it not only fun but, also a good way to learn the limits of controlling your car and how to recover. It'll improve your highway driving as well.

And far beyond that you will make some great new friends with a similar interest. You'll also find out just how close and tight knit the NSX community is nationally. It's an amazing and diverse group. That's just my .02 after having attended just two NSXPO's. I would be going to my third NSXPO however, this year I'm going to Japan for NSX Fiesta due to the friend's I've made at these NSXPOs.

Full refunds and cancellations are available until 9/9/15. Please e-mail [email protected] to cancel your registration. Please note that once cancelled, we can not reverse this as the next person on the wait list will be given the slot.

Is there going to be a place to wash cars after the drive there, or do we need to bring waterless car wash with us? Just wondering about that with the drought.

A mobile detailer will be available to provide washes. The guidebook will also have car wash locations near by. See you in October!

Back