• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Acura NSX Silver stock JH4NA1226MT002512

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1226MT002512
CURRENT MILEAGE: 46000
COLOR (Ext/Int): Silver/Black with Red stitching accents
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Los Angeles
CONTACT VIA (E-Mail, PM, Phone #, etc.): Please PM me and we can talk
PRICE: $39,000 obo

· NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3
· SALVAGE/REBUILT TITLE HISTORY: No
· CLEAN CARFAX/AUTOCHECK: Yes (carfax on hand)
· HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS: (IF YES DETAILS) No
· HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK: Front bumper repainted with previous owner because of rock chips 7 years ago.
· MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? yes including timing belt/water pump
· CURRENT CONDITION OF TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION AND FLUIDS: tires are brand new, brakes done. timing belt and water pump done at dealer at 28k miles.
- All maintenance up to date
· ANY KNOWN ISSUES: no issues at all!

Interior is immaculate condition, you will think it is brand new car. Exterior has not one scratch and is in same condition as interior. Everything is top shape. Please contact me only if you have funds ready to buy (not in process of getting loan).

Edit: Got complete 4 hour PPI done by local Acura dealer with senior NSX technician who drove down from another dealership just to inspect my car on 5/11/15 Have report. Everything passed with flying colors (brakes have 4mm left and they said they need replacing when they get down to 3mm). Buyer had unexpected emergency and couldn't buy car.

Last edited:
Back