• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supplier in the US for Route KS?

Hello Primers...

I tried a search for current Route KS dealers in the US and came up short. Does anyone have any connections in the US that is able to import some of their parts? They got a few items that I would love to purchase but I am not sure where or how to start. Please advise.

thank you all!

JC

ASM Motorsports is probably your best bet...

I'd try GT One. I bought 3 items from them in the past 6 months and the prices were great. I have a friend who has also been buying direct from Japan and saving a ton. I don't believe most dealers in the US are passing along the savings that the strong dollar is getting you right now, as well as the large mark up. As an example, my friend bought a set of 4 Volk wheels. He paid 40% less than a very well known and large dealer in the U.S. That's with air shipping.

Let me know if you need contact info, but you can find everything here: http://gt-one.net/

I'd try GT One. I bought 3 items from them in the past 6 months and the prices were great. I have a friend who has also been buying direct from Japan and saving a ton. I don't believe most dealers in the US are passing along the savings that the strong dollar is getting you right now, as well as the large mark up. As an example, my friend bought a set of 4 Volk wheels. He paid 40% less than a very well known and large dealer in the U.S. That's with air shipping.

Let me know if you need contact info, but you can find everything here: http://gt-one.net/

yes, if you search yahoo auction japan, you will find out how much you pay markup to a middle man for nothing. usually, it's at least 30-40%.

Last edited:
@ J-RnsxT, I thought what I was charged on my orders was pretty reasonable actually. might as well get a quote and see what it comes out to.

Last edited:
Also, when buying from them, be specific on what you want and what you are paying for. Buy when yen is low. Be careful with RGT or body panels, RKS/GTone havent done any new molding, you will be paying lots of money for a body shop to fix it.

I'm interested in the front and rear bumper.. Maybe we can do a group buy if that's what you are wanting?

Back