• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2015 NY/NE Spotter's Thread

Can't believe there's no 2015 Thread, so I'm starting it.
Pulled in behind me this morning a Silver early NSX with CT plates, pulling into the Exchange Park (700's) on Westchester Ave (came in off Bryant), in White Plains, a few minutes before 7AM.

Last edited:
Can't believe there's no 2015 Thread, so I'm starting it.
Pulled in behind me this morning a Silver early NSX with CT plates, pulling into the Exchange Park (700's) on Westchester Ave (came in of Bryant), in White Plains, a few minutes before 7AM.

That would be me....

In PA, near DE

A bit late on this, been busy. Tuesday 4/7 at 4:59pm, I was going northbound on Rt. 52 (Kennett Pike) and saw a black NSX southbound headed toward DE, about 1 mile south of Fairville Village in PA. Couldn't see the plate in the mirror, but caught a sweet exhaust note as it went by. Anybody we know?

Spotted heading into Baltimore at 3:00 am. License "CZTHDAY". Anyone here? I was in a black Mercedes

image.jpg

Last edited:
Last night I saw a yellow NSX with a Wings West Body Kit (I think) in White Plains heading south on North Broadway passing Main Street. I was at the light on Main Street with my NSX. It is extremely rare to see 2 NSX's in the same place at the same time, especially two yellow ones. First I thought it was Roger, but I don't think Roger has a body kit. Anyone know who this was?

Last night I saw a yellow NSX with a Wings West Body Kit (I think) in White Plains heading south on North Broadway passing Main Street. I was at the light on Main Street with my NSX. It is extremely rare to see 2 NSX's in the same place at the same time, especially two yellow ones. First I thought it was Roger, but I don't think Roger has a body kit. Anyone know who this was?

I was excited up until the point of "with a Wings West Body Kit" as I was figuring I was finally spotted by a fellow Primer since I was out and about yesterday. Imagine if it WAS me and THREE yellow NSX's were all by chance in the same location at the same time. Now that would be rare indeed I bet.

Dave, you are correct, I don't have a body kit, and it wasn't me! :)

Just saw Dave Swartz going up King St., in Rye Brook

Last edited:
Red 91 at Pepboys in lindenhurst earlier this week. Stock 91 wheels with a red top and red valence.

anyone here?

Manhattan 46 st

Today a fellow primer on his bike came up to me in Manhattan. He said mines was the first Nsx he has seen here up north. It was nice meeting you today and I hope you make it to the dinner so you can meet other primers

AcuraNsXPilot,
Great meeting you today. You beat me to the "spotted thread" :) I spend time between NY and FL and I have been looking for an NSX on Manhattan's streets for a while. You made my day! I miss driving mine a lot when I'm up in NY and you gave me a vicarious thrill today. I'm going to look into connecting through some NE events. I looked up the dinner and besides being past the deadline, I am flying to Michigan for the weekend to attend my niece's graduation from Univ of Michigan. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Richard

Last edited:
Is that car from Cali? I remember it but minus the spoiler

Back