• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercar Saturdays 2015

This year's Supercar Saturdays schedule is up!

May 2nd - The promenade Bolingbrook
June 6th - The Glen town center
July 4th -
The promenade Bolingbrook
August 1st -
The Glen town center
September 5th - The promenade Bolingbrook

Supercar Saturday begins at 9:00 am and runs until around noon. If you will be displaying your car, please plan on rolling in between 8:00 and 8:45 AM.

For more information: http://www.supercarsaturdays.com

Last edited:
FYI...For those owners with 1999 Berlina Black NSX's. Please note the display rolling in time of 8:00 to 8:45 am is Central Time Zone and not Pacific Time Zone.

FYI...For those owners with 1999 Berlina Black NSX's. Please note the display rolling in time of 8:00 to 8:45 am is Central Time Zone and not Pacific Time Zone.
It's Supercar SATURDAY right!? [emoji12]

Holy crap, great turnout!
I totally forgot about this and I was cruising around for about 3hrs Saturday too with the amazing weather.

I heard there were some idiots (a GTR I think) doing burnouts on the way out and crashed. True?

What time does it usually go until?
I will be in Bartlett until about 2-2:30 but could stop by after if it's still going on.

I'm planning on rolling in at about 7:50, what time would you like to meet up?

Yeah, I think the official time is 8-12.

Maybe we could meet someplace nearby around 7:30? I'm not familiar with the area so I don't know if there's anywhere good nearby.

I don't know the area either, let's just roll in separately tomorrow and we will try to set something up for next time.

Back