• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My '91 BB Build Thread - JH4NA1151MT003060

NSX Tour at Chevy Chase Acura...

attachment.php

I'm going to the dark side myself. I have a set of Advan rg 3 on order in gloss black. Looks killer in person. Just not very photo op friendly. What are those wheels you have again?

I've been quite busy since my last post. Sold the Downforce DF-R side vents and bought a Titanium GT-One V3 Titan with test pipes. I also picked up some 02+ OEM taillights and an 02+ OEM rear valance. I then sold the CCW wheels and bought some black edition CE28RT's and powdercoated them. I went with some Project kics R40 lugs in Neo Chrome to match the exhaust.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• GTOneTitaniumExhaust.jpg
    GTOneTitaniumExhaust.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,235
  • 02OEMvalance.jpg
    02OEMvalance.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,230
  • CE28RT.jpg
    CE28RT.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,231
  • NeoChromeR40Lugs.jpg
    NeoChromeR40Lugs.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,237
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,210
Last edited:
Sneek peak of next mod...

attachment.php

Also, had the cooling plate I picked up a long time ago powdercoated again since the original job was poor quality and faded.
Wrinkle black plate, Gloss black emblem and Tuscan black brackets. I think I will carry this 3 color scheme into the Engine Bay. It looks really good in person.

attachment.php

Attachments

• zagatoreproduction.jpg
    zagatoreproduction.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 1,161
  • coolingplate.jpg
    coolingplate.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 1,156
Last edited:
NICE!!! What are the specs of those Ce28rt?
Thanks! 17x8.5 +40 18x10 +39 with a 25mm spacer added 215/40/17 and 265/35/18 Falken Azenis RT615K

looks awesome man. loving the new updates!
Thanks bro!

Very cool Jose! What suspension are you running?
thanks man... you wont like it. BC Racing coilovers with Swift Spring upgrade. rides great even though I know you don't like them.

I'm thinking of removing the tint. Then I'm adding my 02+ taillights, JDM center taillight, and Honda badging to go along with my interpretation of a modern Type S steering wheel.

Last edited:
Thanks! 17x8.5 +40 18x10 +39 with a 25mm spacer added 215/40/17 and 265/35/18 Falken Azenis RT615K

Thanks bro!

thanks man... you wont like it. BC Racing coilovers with Swift Spring upgrade. rides great even though I know you don't like them.

I'm thinking of removing the tint. Then I'm adding my 02+ taillights, JDM center taillight, and Honda badging to go along with my interpretation of a modern Type S steering wheel.
I am actually glad a lot of people enjoy the BC coil overs. I, for the life of me could never get how some of you guys running so low on these coils, never ran into any rubbing, smashed fenders, or bottoming out. Maybe I just had a bad set?
[shrug]

Finally got around to adding the 02+ taillights. I also installed a diffuser that i'm really digging...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 02UPdate.jpg
    02UPdate.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 934
Last edited:
I haven't been keeping this thread up-to-date since joining the NSX Owners Facebook group so let me do some catching up.

I added a JDM center light:

My interpretation of a modern Type S steering wheel. :smile:

Added a 4 point GT Spec brace:

Changed the wheel look again (I get bored easily):

And Lastly, i started working on updating the interior. Got rid of the gathered leather and replaced with black Pineapple Jersey Cloth. Subtle and clean:

Last edited:
Looks great Jose. What diffuser is this?

Looks great Jose. What diffuser is this?
[MENTION=31260]Jinks[/MENTION] It's a custom diffuser by a guy out in Cali. He goes by con10der8 on instagram.

Car looks great Jose, looks great in person too lol
[MENTION=30626]Hass[/MENTION] Thanks... Did you see it in Raleigh? Not sure who this is... lol

Last edited:
Back