• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City Drive Sun. May 3rd

I am putting on a drive on Sun. May 3rd. Meet at Red Robin in Independence, MO, N.E. corner of M-291 and US 40 highways at 9 AM depart at 9:30 AM. Aprox. 100 miles. We will stop for lunch in Excelsor Springs, MO at Wabash BBQ. Drive will be weather dependent.

Last edited:
OK, I need some responses if I'm actually going to do this drive. So let's get a head count. Shout out!

OK, due to no response this drive is cancelled. However, if you would like to get together
I will be attending the KC Exotic and Supercar group's lunch/drive this same date at Fuel, 7300 W 119th St, Overland Park, KS 66213. Meet @ 11 AM. Any questions pm me.

I would have very much liked to have made it to a drive with everyone, however 15 finals over the next 2 weeks in school has kept my fun-time pretty limited. Something about taking 26 and a half credit hours in a semester does that for some reason! ;o(

Hope to get together for a drive with some folks in the KC area soon after a few weeks if anyone is free!

Back