• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 4-26

LMR

Legendary Member
Our next drive will be on Sunday April 26th. It will be somewhat of a new route that will be headed up by LaMar (BlackRacerX). LaMar will be leading us on parts of Angeles Crest Hwy and the surrounding area. We will be stopping for lunch after the drive as usual.

We will be meeting at the Sunland Park & Recreation Center at 8651 Foothill Blvd San Fernando Valley 91040, at 8:00 and leaving promptly at 8:30. Get gas before you come to the meeting spot, there will not be time once you get there. There is a 76 gas station across the street so that would be a good place to fill up.

I'm really looking forward to this drive.

Post if you can go with your name and your passengers name if you have one.

1, BlackRacerX (LaMar)
2. LMR (Les)
3. Valhalla (JC & Layla) In Spirit
4. jagtiger (Henry & Mae)
5. mike2la (Mike & Angela)
6. akira3d (Eric)
7. SeaSharp (Craig & Jan)
8. NSXTCEE (Claus & Shirley)
9. Silvertop (Jim)
10. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
11. mcano (Mario)
12. jon-nsx (Jon)
13. Track Addict (Jonathan)
14. Mark G (Mark)

Last edited:
Should be ok to go Les, The only issue may be my rear tires. Gonna have to check them out the day or two prior to make sure they're up to snuff.

Edit: Actually I will probably need new ones before this. I'll avoid the ridicule and get a set of rears on the way

Last edited:
Les are you driving through ach to the 15? Maybe I'll meet you guys for lunch.

Les are you driving through ach to the 15? Maybe I'll meet you guys for lunch.

No, going to end up off the 210 in the general area where we started.

I've been dragging my feet. I honestly was embarrassed to be part of the group on the last drive. It reminded me of the drives I've been on with S2000 owners. I want to go but no blocking all the lanes of the freeway and crossing double yellow lines for photos. Please.

I've been dragging my feet. I honestly was embarrassed to be part of the group on the last drive. It reminded me of the drives I've been on with S2000 owners. I want to go but no blocking all the lanes of the freeway and crossing double yellow lines for photos. Please.

After having everyone pull over on the 10 waiting to find out what happeded to JC and if he was okay we had to get over to the left lanes to get on PCH so I can see that at some point we had people in all lanes trying to get over but don't think it was intentional. Where were poeple crossing double yellow lines for pics? I will make sure to mention that on this and future drives.

Are you going or not? Can't tell by your post, says "I want to go but".

Last edited:
I sent you an email, Les. You are our good fortune, in So Cal, for putting these drives together. I am not criticizing you. I hope you don't take it that way.

I'm kind of lost, was there Nsx blocking the freeway before the incident? We were in the other group that was way behind so not sure what had happened. We were surprised that everyone was at a stand still approaching the ramp entering the freeway.

Hi Les I'll take the 15 slot, need to take her out one last time. Win and Lily

Last edited:
Dammit... Another drive I have to miss to bad timing. Sons birthday party that day ....

Only a few days till this awesome drive...........

Sorry guys I have to bail forgot had other engagements.�� will shoot for next drive. Sorry Les

Not a whole lot of action on this thread. Any chance people are spooked by what happened to JC? I hope lots of people show tomorrow that didn't sign up!

Back