• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SPSGarage NSX Build Season 2

I'm extremely impressed! Looking really good. I'm envy of your sewing machine... Wish I had one like that when I did my interior. I'll be following your progress, good luck! :smile:

That is the most stunning and professional interior re-creation I have seen. You could easily quit your day job and set up shop doing these. Just incredible.

That is the most stunning and professional interior re-creation I have seen. You could easily quit your day job and set up shop doing these. Just incredible.

Thank you very much! lol I wouldn't want to do this everyday though..it takes away the fun part

I'm extremely impressed! Looking really good. I'm envy of your sewing machine... Wish I had one like that when I did my interior. I'll be following your progress, good luck! :smile:

Thanks man! You still have your NSX? I remember your full out red interior. I also have a spare dash/door panels to do them in red.

Awesome! A+ I am in envy!!!

Thanks you!

My good friend Oz (Obarrios) asked to help him spice up his interior a little to go along with his freshly painted Formula Red NSX.

Old
image1-13.JPG

Stripped naked :biggrin:
image1-15.JPG

Painting staples with Honda Red to keep them hidden
image3-3.JPG

So pretttttty :redface: lol
image1-6.JPG

Finito!
image3-4.JPG

Yep still have, won't let her go! My precious :smile:

I want to redo my interior, using more professional equipment like you have. A dual needle machine is almost a must to get the "double seem" accurate enough to our high standards.

Good luck, keep the images coming!

Amazing work. The amount of planning and engineering to correctly re-fabric the parts make me breathless. I love the attention to detail and making sure the approach of a "proper" job has been taken.

You should be a Takumi craftsman for Lexus ! (they hand stitch the dash boards on Lexus cars during production)

Where are you located? Pm me your info thx

This is outstanding looking! I have had it on my list to go check out Xavier's interior, but after viewing this thread I REALLY want to check this out in person. Hat's off to fine craftsmanship!

anyone know another way of getting in contact with him? his inbox is full.

Back