• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW PRIDE V2/G2RFL Exhaust!

NEW PRIDE V2 RFL Exhaust!

Hi Guys,

As posted in the Test Pipe Thread, the 02-05's have arrived. I saw them last week
when I swung by Pride at lunch time. Suprisingly they had a New Exhaust that also
had arrived at the same time as the pipes.

They call it the V2RFL (G2RFL on Packaging). As you can see by the pics below, it
appears that it is just straight pipe on the top. I had to ask what RFL Meant and
it is Exactly as you could Imagine what it would mean.... Real Freaking Loud! LOL:biggrin:

Heads up on the PM's as he is Out of the Country currently but will surely respond
to you upon his return.

I will be posting some sound clips / vids once installed. I'm out of town the next
couple of weeks but hope to install it upon my return in early May.

Here's a few pics of the 1st V2RFL:

[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/DSC04532_zpso5jizn6y.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/DSC04533_zps4ulmqymk.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/DSC04535_zpsqxn6jy1h.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/DSC04529_zpsvp6basmy.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

As posted in the Test Pipe Thread, the 02-05's have arrived. I saw them last week
when I swung by Pride at lunch time. Suprisingly they had a New Exhaust that also
had arrived at the same time as the pipes.

They call it the V2RFL (G2RFL on Packaging). As you can see by the pics below, it
appears that it is just straight pipe on the top. I had to ask what RFL Meant and
it is Exactly as you could Imagine what it would mean.... Real Freaking Loud! LOL:biggrin:

Heads up on the PM's as he is Out of the Country currently but will surely respond
to you upon his return.

I will be posting some sound clips / vids once installed. I'm out of town the next
couple of weeks but hope to install it upon my return in early May.

Here's a few pics of the 1st V2RFL:

Do you know if he is still doing the v2 in a FI spec?

...not sure what it's gonna muffle.

Nice! Hope it can replace my GT-Rom 5.1!

What is in the cans? Steel Wool?

That's probably what the "L" on the part number stands for. :wink:
This exhaust has "Cops" written all over it. I know it's loud officer, but it looks so freakin good.:tongue:

Can anyone chime in here, does pride still offer a FI spec version of the V2?

Hi

Pride is now selling the V2 for the Fi engines.
Its called V2 2.5, the 2.5 is reffering to the piping to accommodate the extra air volume.

Here is a V2 2.5 with Test Pipes on 2004 NSX.

My cousin who was recording told me that his ears were hurting while recording the video 😆

https://instagram.com/p/1JvwL-mwwh/

Last edited:
Hi

Its called V2 2.5, the 2.5 is reffering to the piping to accommodate the extra air volume.

My cousin who was recording told me that his ears were hurting while recording the video ��

It's a shame that it only fits the NA2...

It's a shame that it only fits the NA2...

Just to clarify.
I mentioned it was on my 2004 NSX.

This exhaust fits all years NSX.you will just need the correct Adaptors if NA2.

Na1 NSX wont need adaptors.

Anyone pls correct me if I am wrong about the adaptors. Ty

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1429305952115.jpg

Pride v2 side by side comparison.

V2(Quad tips) vs V2 2.5(Dual tips)

Notice the pipe diameter difference.

Just to clarify.
I mentioned it was on my 2004 NSX.

This exhaust fits all years NSX.you will just need the correct Adaptors if NA2.

Na1 NSX wont need adaptors.

Anyone pls correct me if I am wrong about the adaptors. Ty

My understanding was that the FI V2 was only for NA2 due to the valance?

Awwwww yup. I think I have made up my mind on the exhaust. V2 FI. What is the cost on these?
btw, amg nsx, the type R wing looks great. Of course it is released a month after buying my seibon type r wing. Mother f&@$er

Humm. Not sure, i may be wrong about the years fitment.
Mark is currently out of the country.

Let's wait for him to confirm this.

Awwwww yup. I think I have made up my mind on the exhaust. V2 FI. What is the cost on these?
btw, amg nsx, the type R wing looks great. Of course it is released a month after buying my seibon type r wing. Mother f&@$er

I purchased a bunch of stuff. I forgot how much if it was just the exhaust.

Lets wait on Mark about the exhaust cost.

Just incase someone folks missed my Pride NSX-R wing post.

Link:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/show...de-NEW-NSX-R-Carbon-Fiber-Rear-Spoiler-Review

Last edited:
Do you know if he is still doing the v2 in a FI spec?

Yes, and we just released it. It's called the Pride V2 2.5" Exhaust. The regular V2's are 2.25" piping.

Nice! Hope it can replace my GT-Rom 5.1!

What is in the cans? Steel Wool?

Yes, high temp packing. Rated at 2000-2300 degrees F. The V2 RFL's only have 2 small resonators at the end and no muffler if that's what you're asking.

I cant wait to hear the sound clips. I already have the version 2 but may need to get this as well?

One for the weekend or to piss off your neighbors! :wink:

That's probably what the "L" on the part number stands for. :wink:
This exhaust has "Cops" written all over it. I know it's loud officer, but it looks so freakin good.:tongue:

LOL David!

We just release the Pride V2 2.5" for the FI guys. They are $1350. We have a few in stock.

The V2 RFL (no muffler, just 2 small resonators) is $1050.

Hi

My cousin who was recording told me that his ears were hurting while recording the video ��

Thank you Ariel!

View attachment 122877

Pride v2 side by side comparison.

V2(Quad tips) vs V2 2.5(Dual tips)

Notice the pipe diameter difference.

Upper Quad tips is the V2 Quad with 2.25" piping.

Lower Exhaust is the latest V2 2.5" piping exhaust.

All our Pride NSX Exhausts fits all year NSX including the 91-01 stock rear lower valance. 97-05 NSX will require adapters sold separately. EXCEPT, the PRIDE V2 2.5" due to the larger piping it "might" touch the 91-01 rear valance because of the stock valance design. I might need to find one here locally to test the fitment again. We did revise it but my NSX is an '02. Anybody in Dallas?

The Pride V2 2.5" Exhaust is $1350 plus $60 shipping. I do have a few in stock as of today. Only a few were made.

Thank you very much guys!

Mark @ PRIDE / www.PrideExhaust.com / [email protected]

Yes, and we just released it. It's called the Pride V2 2.5" Exhaust. The regular V2's are 2.25" piping.

Yes, high temp packing. Rated at 2000-2300 degrees F. The V2 RFL's only have 2 small resonators at the end and no muffler if that's what you're asking.

One for the weekend or to piss off your neighbors! :wink:

LOL David!

We just release the Pride V2 2.5" for the FI guys. They are $1350. We have a few in stock.

The V2 RFL (no muffler, just 2 small resonators) is $1050.

Thank you Ariel!

Upper Quad tips is the V2 Quad with 2.25" piping.

Lower Exhaust is the latest V2 2.5" piping exhaust.

All our Pride NSX Exhausts fits all year NSX including the 91-01 stock rear lower valance. 97-05 NSX will require adapters sold separately. EXCEPT, the PRIDE V2 2.5" due to the larger piping it "might" touch the 91-01 rear valance because of the stock valance design. I might need to find one here locally to test the fitment again. We did revise it but my NSX is an '02. Anybody in Dallas?

The Pride V2 2.5" Exhaust is $1350 plus $60 shipping. I do have a few in stock as of today. Only a few were made.

Thank you very much guys!

Mark @ PRIDE / www.PrideExhaust.com / [email protected]

Thanks Mark,
Have the V2 FI been put on any dyna meters as of yet? As normal, I am always told that less bends equals better performance for an exhaust running FI but having much larger diameter pipes may change all that. Any other info? Sound clips?

Back