• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 NSX-T, Spa Yellow/Onyx, JH4NA2161VT000322

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1997 NSX-T, Spa Yellow/Onyx, JH4NA2161VT000322

CURRENT MILEAGE: 49500
COLOR (EXT/INT): Spa Yellow/Onyx
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Wichita, KS
CONTACT VIA phone 316-771-4134
PRICE: $46,500 Firm

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 5 including me

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Clean Autocheck. Carfax has one note that they cannot provide verification of, so an inspection completed by Elwood Motor Sports was performed to get clarity. Please see attached assessment.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) See above

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) The car was repainted and it looks factory fresh!

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Have receipts dating back to 1999. Car has been maintained by Science of Speed since Sept. 2010.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

New tires – BF Goodrich G-Force (beautiful aggressive tread)
Car had 90K service (including WP/TP) performed at SOS in May 2014 (about 1,000 miles ago)

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
Mods: Fundamentally, a stock car!
-Cantrell CAI
-"Anytime" (Borla) Exhaust which is slightly louder than stock, no drone, lighter weight. Beautiful!!!
-Eibach Springs (have stock)
-Momo shift knob (have stock and it's minty)
-Color coordinated floor mats
-Light window tint on sides and rear
-Honda Hood, and Center Cap emblems (also JDM Honda badge on tail light recently added)
-Yellow painted calipers
-CD changer (disconnected for iPod connector to function)
-Trickle Charger (SOS installed)
-iPod connector (SOS installed) ....and I will include a yellow iPod with purchase
-NSX car cover and bag

The only flaw I can find with the car is that the Climate Control Unit display does not light up. This is something BrianK can fix with little cost. I'd be willing to remove and send the CCU to him and have it fixed. Or I'll negotiate the price if you want to take it to BrianK. The CCU does fully function on heat, AC, etc. Fan speed operates smoothly in all modes. Took me a while to figure it was even a problem. I drove the car only on mild days with the top off and CCU off.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER) - There are a lot of hi-res photos located in Wishd4 (prime member) gallery. The car still has the same appearance since I purchased in May 2014. The name on the gallery is Wishd4Sale.

This beauty in rare color of Spa Yellow (1 of 84) is in fabulous condition and has been a true garage queen. I have only driven her 1000 miles since I purchased her in 2014. Please call for questions or request of additional pictures. I have many of the seats, window moldings, etc interior. The window seals are in perfect shape. A well cared for car!

Radley Acura in Virginia did the PPI for a previous owner (owner #3 ) and it checked out perfectly. Ramon Quintana of Niguel Motors did PPI (for owner #4 ) and it passed his inspection as well. I had SOS do the PPI in May 2015 and it passed with flying colors. (I have full copy of SOS PPI and 90K service receipt). test came back very positive and even. Bottom line comment from SOS was "This is the car you want to own". When it arrived within covered transport a week later, I have to say SOS nailed it. The car was better than I imagined.

I've owned a bone stock 5-spd 1995 NSX and thought it was a wonderful car. Sold it thinking someday I'd own an NA2. This 1997 model with the slight mods and slightly lowered suspension (oh and it has two NSX-R braces in the front according to SOS PPI) is much more nimble thanks to the 6-spd tranny and the slightly larger engine. Noticeable difference from what my '95 drove like. Why is it up for sale? If you want to know, I'll tell you - but I'll not bore you with details here.

Attachments

• NSX 1997 (1).jpg
    NSX 1997 (1).jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 539
  • NSX 1997 (2).jpg
    NSX 1997 (2).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 470
  • NSX 1997 (3).jpg
    NSX 1997 (3).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 570
  • Elwood.pdf
    227.6 KB · Views: 213