• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cincinnati help - Will a NSX make it up my driveway test...

Update:

Nick graciously brought his NSX over and the car went up the driveway without issue. It was close, but no scraping at all.

I ended up getting a 1994 NSX that was lowered 2". I immediately put the stock springs with Bilstein shocks on the car, but the car scrapes a lot unless I use some wood blocks :( My car also should have taller tires on it, too (215/40/17) . I'm trying to figure out a solution so that my wife doesn't have to set blocks every time I drive the car, lol.

Thanks for everyone's help!

thanks for the update and welcome...btw you could use the upper perch on the shock...

Update:

Nick graciously brought his NSX over and the car went up the driveway without issue. It was close, but no scraping at all.

I ended up getting a 1994 NSX that was lowered 2". I immediately put the stock springs with Bilstein shocks on the car, but the car scrapes a lot unless I use some wood blocks :( My car also should have taller tires on it, too (215/40/17) . I'm trying to figure out a solution so that my wife doesn't have to set blocks every time I drive the car, lol.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Welcome!

Send me a PM with your email address and I will get you linked in on the local NSX crew emails. Don't forget to join the NSXCA also!

you have a black top drive way,,it not that expensive to have a company slope and redo the driveway, the driveway next door is concrete and the slope looks better,pull in that drive for a test

Last edited:
Back