• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to Purchase a NSX in the GVRD Area

Hey Guys,

I just found out that this awesome community exists though a friend who is an NSX enthusiast.

I have always been a huge fan of the car, and now I have finally saved up enough money that I can afford one. I am looking to purchase a NSX, any year without the Snap Ring problems. I would prefer a NSX-T, so years 95 onwards. I am looking for low kms, and good condition. I know low kms cars cost a bit more, but I am willing to pay the premium.I have a friend in Japan, who is in the car business, and he has already started looking for me there, but I would prefer a LHD. Please let me know if you guys know someone who might be interested :)

I am not here to low ball anyone because I am genuinely interested, and I am willing to negotiate a fair price.

Thanks,
Zeetan

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I just found out that this awesome community exists though a friend who is an NSX enthusiast.

I have always been a huge fan of the car, and now I have finally saved up enough money that I can afford one. I am looking to purchase a NSX, any year without the O Ring problems. I would prefer a NSX-T, so years 95 onwards. I am looking for low kms, and good condition. I know low kms cars cost a bit more, but I am willing to pay the premium.I have a friend in Japan, who is in the car business, and he has already started looking for me there, but I would prefer a LHD. Please let me know if you guys know someone who might be interested :)

I am not here to low ball anyone because I am genuinely interested, and I am willing to negotiate a fair price.

Thanks,
Zeetan

Welcome to the owner's club! (or soon-to-be).

I assume you mean "snap" ring problems?!

Happy shopping!

Yes. The Snap Ring Problem. Fixed it :)

I have never been to a Vancouver meet, but I was wondering what is the ratio of RHD to LHD NSXs at these meets?

Last edited:
Yes. The Snap Ring Problem. Fixed it :)

I have never been to a Vancouver meet, but I was wondering what is the ratio of RHD to LHD NSXs at these meets?

Welcome to the NSX Zeetan. By choosing to buy an NSX you have displayed good taste and profound patience for a long and arduous search, especially if you are limiting it to 95+ yr cars (BTW snap ring only applies to 91 and 92, all hardtops).

Good luck, these cars are hard to find as they only made 18,000 worldwide over 14 years, but the rewards are well worth it.

J

And Zeetan, when you come back here looking for help on what price you should be able to get an NSX for, try to get past the argument that will immediately ensue between those of us who are giving you good advice and those of us who dont mind watching you overpay by $25k or $30k.

You will know who's who very quickly!

:biggrin:

And Zeetan, when you come back here looking for help on what price you should be able to get an NSX for, try to get past the argument that will immediately ensue between those of us who are giving you good advice and those of us who dont mind watching you overpay by $25k or $30k.

You will know who's who very quickly!

:biggrin:

Haha, thanks for the heads up. Yeah, I am defn looking to pay a fair price and even like a $2k-$5k more for a really nice stock car. But paying $25k over would be out of the question for me. haha

Ah, Terence's car. He was asking $65K for it 2 years ago. Rare 2005, and tastefully done.

Oh man, this ought to be good...

Well, if you browse through my epic "2002+ car for sale" thread, you'll see that there are 2 schools of thought.

Just for my knowledge, and I know its very subjective, but what would be a fair price for the car torro listed above?

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Acura/NSX...PO&orup=2_15_7

IM IN!!!!

Take what the people throwing out numbers here are going to say, and take $25k away from it.

02+, $50k for a nice one. You will find all kinds of big asking prices but the cars that are actually for sale are priced where I say. And even then you shouldnt try to compare them to a Cayman S that's half its price.

I hope to own another 02+ one day!

Back