• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for Doc

I met a member at last year's NSXPO in Columbus, OH, whose name I can remember, but I thought he said he was from MI, had an S2000 (in addition to his NSX), and his Forum handle had "doc" in it?? I've searched the member list for members with "doc" in their names, but none I saw were from Michigan, nor had an S2000. Can anyone help me identify this member, so I might contact him? Thanks.

I met a member at last year's NSXPO in Columbus, OH, whose name I can remember, but I thought he said he was from MI, had an S2000 (in addition to his NSX), and his Forum handle had "doc" in it?? I've searched the member list for members with "doc" in their names, but none I saw were from Michigan, nor had an S2000. Can anyone help me identify this member, so I might contact him? Thanks.
Well, there's docjohn, who's from PA; I don't know if he has an S2000. There's also nsx-ray, who is another doctor, from FL and definitely has an S2000. I think both were at NSXPO 2014.

Michigan crew was fairly underrepresented at XPO 2014. Docs from MI were myself and my wife

Back