• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Berlina Black NSX for sale VIN# JH4NA1150MT002532

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1150MT002532
CURRENT MILEAGE: 141,XXX
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black/ Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual 5 Speed (JDM w/4.55 final)
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Tustin, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): 949-383-0497
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $33,000 OBO

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __4__

CLEAN TITLE? __Y__

CLEAN CARFAX? __Y__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __N__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __Y__
-Painted hood, side skirts and wing (aftermarket parts)

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
-Yes, has been maintain by Ramon at Niguel Motors since I took ownership of the car 60k miles ago

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
-Front tires are 99% and rear tires are 20% life remaining, brakes 80-90%, 30k left on timing belt/water pump, BC Coil overs, fluids changed 1k miles ago

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
-Exterior: Shine GT lip, Vis Type R hood (Dark clear), Duraflex side skirts (originals included), DF front bumper tray and battery tray, DF radiator duct, DF-R side vents, Seibon Type-R wing (Dark Clear), DF-GT rear diffuser, Work Emotion CR 17/18 with PSS
-Interior: OEM NSX-R shift boot, SOS Carbon inlay trim pieces, red stitching, Tillett B5 seats, weighted shift knob, cd player
-Suspension: BC coil overs with 10/8k swift springs, Dali 1" trophy front sway bar, Cedar Ridge end links, front non-compliance clamps, SOS non-compliance rear bushings/toe links, ride set to NSX-R height, STMPO front chassis bar
-Engine: DF AIS, Comptech Carbon fiber intake box, RDX injectors (uninstalled), Comptech ceramic coated headers, Tiatec GTLW exhaust, SOS 275 clutch, new motor mounts, new starter, new alternator, dyno was done before the headers were installed.
-Trans: New around 115k due to non snap ring trans breaking the snap ring. Built by SOS with JDM gears and Comptech 4.55 final, SOS clutch damper delete and hose kit, new master/slave cylinder

Reason For Selling: This is the right car for me but the wrong time. My daughter is young and I can no longer justify owning this. I need to move on to a car that can carry the whole family. I will miss this car as it has brought me lots of joy.

*Just smogged and registered, has new O2 sensors, cats, fuel injectors, clean EGR and pipe, and spark plugs.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR
Malibu run 2015.jpgIMG_0623.jpgIMG_0622.jpgdyno.jpgP1000558.1.jpg20131103 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back