• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Classic Car Day Oxenberry Winery SA

We had another successful day with the Honda Sports Car Club of Australia at Oxenberry Winery to check out the Classic car day. Not as many NSX's as normal but our first S2000 in the club here and its a mint 99 model. Also the Red R was out for its first club run and created heaps of interest, its also in perfect condition.

Other clubs/cars were Bolwell, Morgan, Lotus, Chargers, E Types, 458, Cayman GTS, etc etc, a fine variety and great people. So we had Aluminium, Fiberglass AND wood!

Thanks to the Scarpantoni family and Oxenberry Winery for another wonderful day with lovely food and excellent wine.

IMGP3165-1-2.jpg

IMGP3104.JPG

IMGP3088.JPG

IMGP3056.JPG

New rims on the Ninja mobile too.

you have a good memory felix !

- - - Updated - - -

Any details on the NSX-R!? That is amazing!

Here you go, although this is about the later model NSX-R (NA2): http://world.honda.com/NSX/technology/t2.html. You won't find any of these in Australia

Hiroshi's immaculate genuine NSX-R is shown in the photos above (red/black with white Enkei rims)

Don't be misled by my non-standard "South Australian interpretation of NSX-R" :smile: (red/black with gunmetal Advan rims and stoptech brakes)

Last edited:
Here you go, although this is about the later model NSX-R (NA2): http://world.honda.com/NSX/technology/t2.html. You won't find any of these in Australia

Hiroshi's immaculate genuine NSX-R is shown in the photos above (red/black with white Enkei rims)

Don't be misled by my non-standard "South Australian interpretation of NSX-R" :smile: (red/black with gunmetal Advan rims and stoptech brakes)

Thanks Sparky! I actually just wanted to know about that particular car :D. Like when did it arrive and things like that, never seen a red type R in Australia before!

Its on again! Sunday 17th April at Oxenberry Winery.
All NSX and Honda Sports owners welcome, plus anyone else with an interesting car.
Great response so far with a huge variety of vehicles.

Pics from HSCCA day at Oxenberry....better late than never!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMGP3821.jpg
    IMGP3821.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMGP3818.jpg
    IMGP3818.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 112
I love the one in blue looks real hot and sexy oh so is the NSX in the background

Back