• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 NSX, Silverstone/Silverstone, TB/WP Done, 56k Mi, VIN JH4NA216X4T000110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! This will be hitting eBay tonight on a 10 day auction, but I figured I'd post it here in case any members want to snatch it up sooner! I've used the info on this site for years so you get the only shot outside of the eBay auction! Please EMAIL [email protected] if interested!

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2004 Acura NSX Targa (NSX-T)
FULL VIN #: JH4NA216X4T000110
CURRENT MILEAGE: 56,655
COLOR (EXT/INT): Silverstone/Silverstone
TRANSMISSION: 6-speed Manual Transmission
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Dublin, Ohio (NW Columbus)
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $65,000 OBO

NUMBER OF OWNERS:
2 titled owners per Carfax/Autocheck, but technically I am the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] owner: Owner 1 leased it in Tennessee 2004-2007. My father Purchased in 2007 to use as a personal vehicle but placed it in “inventory” (he owns a Honda dealer franchise) which is why Carfax does not recognize him as Owner 2. Sidenote: This was his 5[SUP]th[/SUP] NSX since early 1990’s (’92 Black, ’94 Green, ’97 Red, ’00 Black, ’04 Silver). I bought it in 2013 when he purchased a Ferrari.
REASON FOR SELLING:
We celebrated the birth of our first child in July 2014, and unfortunately this vehicle is no longer being used. I occasionally drive it to work, but unless we get a babysitter there’s no longer a way for me and my wife to take the car out. That being the case I am not in a hurry to sell, but we would be better off using this money towards our mortgage than to have the vehicle sitting unused.

CLEAN TITLE? __YES__

CLEAN CARFAX? __YES__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __NO/See Below__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __YES –
Right door was very lightly brushed by a vehicle in a parking lot ~7 years ago. Minor paint work only, original panel, no police report, no insurance claim. Incident 2: My dad backed his Cherokee into the left front corner ~3 years ago, which required replacement of the left fender and front bumper. No police report, no insurance claim. NOTE: All work performed in both incidents was done by Sam Jackson’s in Raymond, Ohio; if you aren’t familiar with these guys, they do ONLY Honda/Acura work, and most of their business is correction of factory defects for Honda of America Manufacturing in Marysville Ohio. If I did not specify which panels had been repaired I can guarantee you’d never be able to figure it out. It looks 100% factory original.
Additionally, vehicle has had small chips (mostly on front-end) touched up, but this should be expected with a 56k miles car.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
100% Complete service history since new. (All documented on Carfax, as well as hard copies of everything ~8000 miles through present)
In the last 6500 mi: TB/WP, Valve adjust, air filter, fuel filter, brake pads and rotors, tires, battery, all fluids more than once (most recently March 2015)

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
The vehicle needs absolutely nothing in terms of scheduled maintenance. Brake rotors and pads, tires, timing belt, water pump, valve adjustment were all done at 50,000 miles. All fluids were done March 2015 and many many times before that. Fuel filter was done about a year ago. I am a maintenance fanatic, I see it as cheap insurance.
One notable item, the shift fork seals weep a little fluid, but my mechanic recommended leaving it alone until the vehicle gets a new clutch at some point in the future as it is very minor and will not cause problems (must drop tranny to access the $4 seals, so wait until doing a clutch before replacing).

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
YES. All Stock parts are included in sale:
1. Authentic BBS RGR 18” wheels in NSX specific offsets (now discontinued). Original wheels have Goodyears with 95% tread
2. Tein MONO-Flex coilovers (Mono flex are far superior to standard flex systems, look them up). They still feel new, and the factory suspension (included) only has around 10,000 documented miles
3. ARK Exhaust. Very deep, clean sound. Stock exhaust included!

laDSC_0039.jpgDSC_0042.jpgDSC_0048.jpgDSC_0055.jpgDSC_0056.jpgDSC_0060.jpgDSC_0058.jpgDSC_0071.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back