• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner 1991 Sebring Silver JH4NA1151MT800425,

View attachment 123027View attachment 123028View attachment 123029

It's been a couple of years since I want to get an NSX.
I finally get one about a week ago.
1991 Sebring Silver, Canadian 88k kilometers (about 56k miles), 100% stock except 2002+ wheels but I can't complain, they really looks good on the car.
I also have an 2010 6MT Audi S5 which I really like and It's also a fun car to drive in a different way.
I really love it but since I get the NSX, I didn't touch it... Damn the NSX is soooo fun to drive!!
For sure I will need a winter car so I will keep the S5, never tough that I will love the NSX that much!

Congrats! Great color choice, but I'm biased as I love Silver cars. Also have my daily driver B5 S4, but look for every reason to drive my NSX.

Congrats and welcome to be ownership! The 02 wheels look great on the 91-01

A6 owner here
Thank you very much!, yes I really like the style of the 02+ wheels, It update the look. A6 is a nice car too, got to have something for the winter!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats! Great color choice, but I'm biased as I love Silver cars. Also have my daily driver B5 S4, but look for every reason to drive my NSX.
Wasn't my first color choice, but the more I look at it the more I like it. It really defined the nice styling of the car, but I think you already know that, all your car are silver!

Congratulations on your purchase. The 02 wheels...I'm so jealous :cool:
Thanks! This winter I found another complete 02+ complete set which I get for a pretty reasonable price, I was looking forward to install them when I finally get that car but this one as it already.. Maybe I'm gonna sell my other set so I can get a couples of goodies for my new purchase.. I already order the 02+oem rear valance, oem 02+ tail light and 02+ oem side skirts and door molding from Teknotik in Canada,... Can't wait to receive the package!!
By the way your black Nsx Is pretty sick man!!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats! Looks great with the wheels!
Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats and welcome to the SS owners club,
Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice color choice!

Congratulations! In order to appear impartial and unbiased, I will withhold further comment. :biggrin:

Very nice - I love BOTH cars. That Audi is exceptionally hot. Congratulations on picking up your NSX!
Thanks! You too have some pretty nice machine, 6-speed Legend is a classic! Must be rarer than an NSX!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice color choice!
Nice color you too, definitely my favorite lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations! In order to appear impartial and unbiased, I will withhold further comment. :biggrin:
Thanks! Yours has a nice color too!

New pics,

Last edited:
Omg the 02+ wheels in Sebring silver looks awesomely epic all in one. No mods car looks perfect that way.

Omg the 02+ wheels in Sebring silver looks awesomely epic all in one. No mods car looks perfect that way.
Thanks! Wow I see you own 2 of them, pretty lucky! I understand you, It's hard to like something else once you drive one of these.. I hope next year to join you, my friend have a 02 orange but he want to keep it one more year, hope he won't change his mind next year..

View attachment 123920

Is that an imola with prodrive gc07c wheels?
Yes, It's one of my friend who introduce me to Nsx, 02 imola comptech sc, nice machine!

RedH...I have a favor to ask...

I have the same color, year car as you. I even have the lights that go in the front lower grill. The problem is, I have not mounted them yet.

Would you mind taking a few photos around those lights to show how they are mounted? I would like to mount mine.

Also, local Primer has the same rims...I am considering adding them. Right now, I have the 1994 rims on there. They are nice. But yours are sharp!

Yes the 2 nsx club is best of both worlds, the pro drives on that imola looks awesome

I have the same color, year car as you. I even have the lights that go in the front lower grill. The problem is, I have not mounted them yet.

Would you mind taking a few photos around those lights to show how they are mounted? I would like to mount mine.

Also, local Primer has the same rims...I am considering adding them. Right now, I have the 1994 rims on there. They are nice. But yours are sharp!
I took some pictures but it's hard to see since the car is not lifted... I believe theres 2 brackets, on any acura oem parts site, i'm sure you can see how they are mounted...
As you can see my passenger side fog light is cracked and I ask my local acura dealer for a new one but they are discontinued, so if you're not thinking about mounted them on your NSX, I'll be interested.. Hope my pics help you..View attachment 123975View attachment 123976View attachment 123977

Hi everyone!

RedH is my brother. Soo today I take some pics after a big clean up. Check this out:

17992873256_59551e5157_b.jpg

17398795303_67d1ea54f5_b.jpg
17831667170_68597a204c_b.jpg
17831660070_0a2e35892c_b.jpg
18019309115_ff0fba9e4d_b.jpg
17398773383_7558ce750a_b.jpg
17992839246_595e70c352_b.jpg
17833058949_74a2c0a912_b.jpg

Attachments

• 17831688940_89db361c80_b.jpg
    17831688940_89db361c80_b.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Red H,

Congrats on your new car. It is beautiful. I just sold my 91 with 10,000 miles. I have an extra set of 91 rims (no tires) that I used and are in beautiful condition. I also have a set of 96 or 97 rims (w/good tires) for sale as well. I'm about to photograph both sets so let me know if you have any interest. Thanks.
Bruce

Red H,

Congrats on your new car. It is beautiful. I just sold my 91 with 10,000 miles. I have an extra set of 91 rims (no tires) that I used and are in beautiful condition. I also have a set of 96 or 97 rims (w/good tires) for sale as well. I'm about to photograph both sets so let me know if you have any interest. Thanks.
Bruce
Hi Bruce, Thanks! must have break your heart to sell your 91 with such low miles... I hope it's for another NSX. I already have the original set and I have 2 oem 02+ sets as well.. For now I'm ok but if I'm considering the option of the 96-97 rims Il'e let you know. Thanks for asking! They are quite researched so I am pretty sure they will go fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good!!!
Thanks! yours too looks good!

Back