• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 red/blk turbo nsx vin jh4na1157mt001314

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #:jh4na1157mt001314
CURRENT MILEAGE: 118,095 and counting since I drive the car on days off.
COLOR (EXT/INT): RED/BLK
TRANSMISSION: 5SPD
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: SAN JOSE CA
CONTACT VIA :[email protected].<script type="text/javascript" cf-hash="f9e31">/* <=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]=]=> */</script>
PRICE: $ 40,000 OBO

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4

CLEAN TITLE? YES

CLEAN CARFAX? YES

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) YES
In 2010 the vehicle was in a left front fender bender. Vehicle was repaired and the front end of the vehicle was repainted. 2008 the wings west kit was installed painted along with the roof due to it fading.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY and MODS

In Aug of 2012 I shipped the vehicle to Science Of Speed for a stage 1 engine build. At that time all coolant hoses were also replaced. An AEM ecu was installed along with the AP-X turbo kit. Turbo piping is run through the stock air box to be hidden so the engine bay looks stock to the untrained eye. The vehicle was tuned to 9.5psi using a boost controller linked to the AEM ecu. Results the vehicle has 397whp and 323wt. Of course a retune with higher psi could get you more if you wanted.I have the paper work from SOS and can print the emails from Chris if you would like. You may have the box of parts sos gave back to me which has the engine fan,ecu vvis plate in case you ever would like to return the vehicle to stock. Vehicle also has a Vis hood, type r wing, wings west lip kit. You may also have the original hood and wing if you'd like. The vehicle sits on Koni yellow shocks with dali springs and ride on Volk CE28N 18f19r. Sorry do not have another set of rims. The vehicle also has a 4pt harness with harness bar installed. Sorry I don't have the factory seat belts lost them in a move. Nrg detachable steering wheel hub and lock installed with a baby type r wheel with Honda H horn button. I have the stock steering wheel. The vehicle also has the Honda H emblem on the front bumper. Pioneer double din with nav with sos speaker door panels/polk audio speakers powered by a pioneer amp mounted behind the passenger seat.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

Tires Just replaced the end of last summer with about 1500miles on them. Coolant was replaced with engine build and hose replacement . Brakes are roughly 5mm have slotted rotors and steel braided lines. I have a new set of front pads if you would like them. Brake fluid was just replaced . CCU just repaired by Brian K. ABS just repaired and flushed.

image_zpsgswhqpoj.jpg

image_zps6ektjhki.jpg

image_zpsd05qplgh.jpg

image_zps65gx2oow.jpg

image_zpslalaq5ns.jpg

image_zpsfxbbf1a2.jpg

image_zpsjnkxeqoq.jpg

image_zpswexndyjp.jpg

image_zpsy1el035z.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.