• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paint Touch Up

Do any of you have a preferred shop (or dealership) for doing minor paint touch ups? I have one through the paint scratch on my car that's been there since purchase, and during my tenure as owner I've picked up a couple more minor scratches. Including one that looks like a button or zipper got dragged across my hood from somebody sitting on the front of my car :mad:.

My car is a 91 Red/Tan, and it only has 17,000 miles on it so I'd love to have the paint looking pristine again to match the rest of the car's condition.

Do any of you have a preferred shop (or dealership) for doing minor paint touch ups? I have one through the paint scratch on my car that's been there since purchase, and during my tenure as owner I've picked up a couple more minor scratches. Including one that looks like a button or zipper got dragged across my hood from somebody sitting on the front of my car :mad:.

My car is a 91 Red/Tan, and it only has 17,000 miles on it so I'd love to have the paint looking pristine again to match the rest of the car's condition.

The only way to fix a scratch that has gone "through the paint" and make it look pristine again is to repaint. No matter how much they say, I have never seen anyone that can touch up a scratch that has gone through the color coat so that it looks perfect again without re-painting.

Back