• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T 5 Speed 37,XXX miles, Bond Stock $45K Firm

1995 Acura NSX-T:
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1186ST000386
CURRENT MILEAGE:37,200
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red with Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Concord California, San Francisco East Bay
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $45,000 Firm

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I'm 3rd owner

CLEAN TITLE? Clean Title

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes, showing 1 insurance claim for cosmetic scratch

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Yes paint work with receipts

1995 Acura NSX-T Red on Black. 37K miles. 5 speed. Clean title, no drama or stories. Clutch and major service done at 30K. Bone stock except for a highly effective forward and rearward looking radar detector. 3 service details, trunk struts on order, oil pressure sender is not reporting, one of the two senders is being replaced and Electronic Power Steering was out, it was a loose ground, I'm monitoring the situation day to day. Recent service, half shaft boot and seal, clutch slave cylinder. Front tires <1K miles, rear tires 50%. Sale includes factory service manual. $45K Firm Cash Price, opinions as to what someone else thinks it's worth is of no interest to me. Save the long distance fake check scams, no trades or offers please. No 'drives' without evidence of financial where-with-all. This is a highly collectable and appreciating investment. Thanks for your interest!

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) Bone stock, perfect just like a large building full of Japanese PHD Engineers designed it to be.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER

Attachments

• NSX 001.jpg
    NSX 001.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 645
  • NSX 006.jpg
    NSX 006.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 482
  • NSX 002.jpg
    NSX 002.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 403
  • NSX 007.jpg