• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AC settings in AEM series 1

I had my AC fixed up a month ago and had Mase enable it in the AEM a week or so after, all has been fine until last night when I heard something like the belt slipping for a few seconds. This morning, no AC - all blows fine, just no cooling.

When dealer fixed the AC they mentioned that if there was a pressure problem in the system, there is a relief valve that blow off to save the system. I 'think' that might be what happened. But will get the car back to Acura to find out of course.

Meanwhile, can someone with AEM and working AC post their AC AEM settings so I can compare to mine? Not by the car with my laptop so can't run out and get the settings to post them first.

Last edited:
Anyone?

My suggestion would be to get it from the source. When the AEMPro software was installed it created a folder in the Program Files folder called AEM, within that folder is another folder called AEMPro, within that folder is another folder called Startup Calibrations, with in that folder is Honda-Acura.

C:\Program Files\AEM\AEMPro\Startup Calibrations\Honda-Acura

Open the Startup CAL for the NSX 1002.V1.19 or similar the V1.XX may be different depending on the version of software you are using. Within that CAL is everything you need to compare to your settings.

Dave

My suggestion would be to get it from the source. When the AEMPro software was installed it created a folder in the Program Files folder called AEM, within that folder is another folder called AEMPro, within that folder is another folder called Startup Calibrations, with in that folder is Honda-Acura.

C:\Program Files\AEM\AEMPro\Startup Calibrations\Honda-Acura

Open the Startup CAL for the NSX 1002.V1.19 or similar the V1.XX may be different depending on the version of software you are using. Within that CAL is everything you need to compare to your settings.

Dave

Thanks Dave, that's a great start. So FUP questions:

1) How would a newbie know that file is for the NSX as it's not labeled as such?
2) Do you know how AEM comes up with these startup values?

Cheers

The file is stored by ECU model number so if you know the model number of your ECU then you choose the file that starts with that number. The startup files contain just enough info in the tune to start the car. You are expected to complete the tune prior to driving the car.

Dave

Thanks Dave, very helpful as always.

Back