• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura parts for less 5% off promo

Wow... they do seem to be a little cheaper than other sites and the MAY coupon puts it over the top. Have you actually ordered from them before? Are they a dealer? What's your experience with customer service on issues that may come up?

They work out of Acura of Princeton in NJ, about 20 mile from the Honda's warehouse. Good customer service, parts ship out quick, and the shipping cost are reasonable.
They are close to home for me. I use to purchase at Rosenthal Acura, but these dudes have everyone's prices beat on almost everything.

They work out of Acura of Princeton in NJ, about 20 mile from the Honda's warehouse. Good customer service, parts ship out quick, and the shipping cost are reasonable.
They are close to home for me. I use to purchase at Rosenthal Acura, but these dudes have everyone's prices beat on almost everything.

Thanks for the tip. It's funny how I haven't heard of this site before, and they are the cheapest. I usually hear about Tim at oemacuraparts.com or DelRay and Acuraoemparts.com and they are both more expensive than this place even without the MAY coupon.

Do they have both Honda and Acura parts?

They do own a Honda dealer right down the road, but I was told only if the number crossed to a Acura part number will be available in the online catalog. Give them a call they may be able to work with you on it.

jeez i need to check the forum more often.i made an order last month and i can attest that the pricing was the cheapest i've found on the internet and shipping was really quilk.

Shipping was reasonable for anything I've ordered from them. I've ordered 4-5 times so far. Always shipped on time and great communication.

Those who have ordered from them have any issues or all is good?

I'd definitely recommend them. I've ordered from them 5 times in the last few months. Their shipped prices are better than nearly everyone else and my orders have always arrived quickly.

Recently I had a problem with the quality of one of Honda's parts. Despite a replacement part no longer being stocked in Honda's warehouses, they were able to get me a new one from another Acura dealer who still had one on their shelves. They even cross shipped the replacement part to me without charging my credit card. Their customer service is excellent.

- - - Updated - - -

Any new codes available?

There are no new codes for this month. They sometimes post codes on Acurazine so watch there....

http://acurazine.com/forums/acura-parts-less-436/5%-off-now-till-dec-31st-939301/

I have ordered from them in the passed also with the last promo code.

Best prices i could find for oem parts.

I did lots of begging and grovelling and have got us a new discount code issued.

5% off - 5NSX

It may only be 5% off but when searching the web these guys are the cheapest genuine part supplier, most offer 20-25% off, these guys offer 30% off and with the discount code 35% off.

Best of all... I placed a decent size order including bulky items and shipping was under $20!!

Thanks. Just used this code to order some parts.

Thanks for sharing this man. I've been ordering from Acuraoemparts.com for years and this place is significantly cheaper than them and closer so shipping would be less as well. Just ordered the oem rear valance I've always wanted to upgrade to it's like almost 75 dollars cheaper going through acurapartsforless.com with the promo code.

Shipped to the UK?

I did lots of begging and grovelling and have got us a new discount code issued.

5% off - 5NSX

It may only be 5% off but when searching the web these guys are the cheapest genuine part supplier, most offer 20-25% off, these guys offer 30% off and with the discount code 35% off.

Best of all... I placed a decent size order including bulky items and shipping was under $20!!

Just placed an order for a tow hook cover.

Want to thank the thief for stealing it. Hope you sprained your back grabbing it....!

Best pricing on the web! Especially on the bigger dollar items - some pieces that I was daydreaming about were almost $100.00 less!

I just used it ended up ordering all coolant hoses and the extra goodies from here 5nsx code works. Pretty sure I was under 300 for all the coolant hoses but I ended up many more gaskets,pcv and etc getting ready for a complete refresh.

Back