• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga visit.....Im praying anyway

Checking in on the Hugo visit for this upgrade. The NoCal visit thread has about 12 people signed up. Looks like we have 8. With a date of September 19/20 from SarcasticaLy thread number 10.

I received a PM from Hugo and he is planning to visit the PNW.

Sounds good to me, preferably on a Saturday but will make it on Sunday if that's the date. He WILL have kits to purchase on the install date, correct??

Ira

Yes, he will have kits with him but be aware, we are one of, if not THE, last stop on his tour. I forgot he said 19th and 20th. I got a location a little north of Seattle for Seattle/Vancouver people so maybe for people further down south or for people who cant do Saturday, maybe you or someone else can get a location and set that one up.

Yes, he will have kits with him but be aware, we are one of, if not THE, last stop on his tour. I forgot he said 19th and 20th. I got a location a little north of Seattle for Seattle/Vancouver people so maybe for people further down south or for people who cant do Saturday, maybe you or someone else can get a location and set that one up.

I will definitely clear my weekend to be there Saturday or Sunday. :biggrin:

I will definitely clear my weekend to be there Saturday or Sunday. :biggrin:

Hugo emailed me on the weekend and he is planning to be in Vancouver BC on Sept 21 and 22. He asked me if I could be the host for his last stop and I wont mind at all except I m 1.5 hr east of Vancouver but I have lots of parking space in my cul de sac. FB me on NSX forum or email [email protected] if any BC owners want to join in. RY

- - - Updated - - -

First, thanks to SarcasticaLy for starting this. I am a new owner in Vancouver of a 1994 and would like this repair done but did not reply sooner because I was due out of town. Having moved my flight to Sunday the 20th I am hoping that the repair can be done on Saturday the 19th. Any location is fine with me and I will come down on Friday.

Thanks.

Mike
--HUGO is coming to Vancouver Sept 21 and 22, but he needs a place to host and he asked me if I could, I m from Harrison Hot Spring BC

Hi Guys,

Just confirming the location has changed. I live near Olympia and thought the location was the Seattle area. Has it changed to BC?

Thanks
jeff

I think he is making two stops. One in Seattle and one in Vancouver.

Portland, Seattle and Vancouver are all confirmed by Hugo himself, so long as there is a host.

Portland, Seattle and Vancouver are all confirmed by Hugo himself, so long as there is a host.

Hello,

Thanks for the clarification. Anyone know where the Seattle location will be?

If needed, I will host an area. I live in an area that could support 5 cars or so. Just let me know.

Thanks
JP

Last edited:
Hey guy, so I posted on FB with pretty much NO replies other than Vinnie. For an update, Ferrand put his house up for the event and I was the POC for Hugo but with the new developments of Hugo coming up to BC, I will instead be attending the ones up here as they coincide with my wknd also. I was going to have to take vacation days to attend the Seattle one.

THEREFORE Im relinquishing my duties as POC for Hugo. Anyone can step in and contact Hugo and set it up. Sorry guys.

He is coming to my house on Sept 22 for sure to do up to 20 cars that day with 23rd as optional.
sept 21 will be his travelling day from Seattle after he finishes the job . My cul de sac is big enough for 10 NSXs parking space. 604 316 5491 is my cell. RY

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guy, so I posted on FB with pretty much NO replies other than Vinnie. For an update, Ferrand put his house up for the event and I was the POC for Hugo but with the new developments of Hugo coming up to BC, I will instead be attending the ones up here as they coincide with my wknd also. I was going to have to take vacation days to attend the Seattle one.

THEREFORE Im relinquishing my duties as POC for Hugo. Anyone can step in and contact Hugo and set it up. Sorry guys.
Hugo is coming to Agassiz on Sept 22 with 23rd as optional ,he would rather fix 20 cars all in one day than split them, fair enough, Sept 21 would most likely be his travelling day from Sea-Tac area to BC (3.5 hrs max) call me up if any questions. thanks Robert 604 316 5491

- - - Updated - - -

any change of plan, call my cell 604 316 5491 for your date of appt. with Hugo. Robert Y

Has anyone confirmed host for Portland? I am able to make it to Portland. I am unable to make BC. But if no has confirmed for Portland I would be happy to coordinate in Olympia if no one available.

i just need a reliable communication link with Hugo.

Last edited:
Portland is confirmed and hosted. He's stopping here on his way to Seattle so it's during a week day which is why there are only a couple scheduled. Sounds like Seattle still needs a host?

Portland is confirmed and hosted. He's stopping here on his way to Seattle so it's during a week day which is why there are only a couple scheduled. Sounds like Seattle still needs a host?

Thanks, I will wait another week to see if anyone would like to come to Olympia. The other concern is that Hugo has not responded to any of my e-mails. I will keep sending e-mails. Anyone out there able to update Hugo that I will host in the Olympia area. If not, are there still spots for Portland? I would travel there for the upgrade.

Thanks, I will wait another week to see if anyone would like to come to Olympia. The other concern is that Hugo has not responded to any of my e-mails. I will keep sending e-mails. Anyone out there able to update Hugo that I will host in the Olympia area. If not, are there still spots for Portland? I would travel there for the upgrade.

Ray, I can double check with Hugo (When I hear from him as well) but wouldn't it make more sense for you in Olympia to host the Seattle folk since that one still needs a host? Olympia is a lot closer to Seattle than it would be to Portland.

I'll post up when I hear from him :smile:

Ray, I can double check with Hugo (When I hear from him as well) but wouldn't it make more sense for you in Olympia to host the Seattle folk since that one still needs a host? Olympia is a lot closer to Seattle than it would be to Portland.

I'll post up when I hear from him :smile:

Definitely, I will host it if Hugo is able to respond and enough people confirm to show up. I live on a culdasac that could accommodate 5 cars. Just waiting for a response from Hugo. If not I will come to Portland.

Thanks

Hello NW Prime

First I would like to thank SarcasticaLy for starting up this thread and doing as much as he could to host a visit from Hugo in the Seattle area. I have been in contact with Hugo and I would like to host the Window Regulator upgrade event at my residence. I live in the Olympia area in a cul de sac and would offer up the area for the event. The area I am in could have about 5 to 8 cars at a time. If you are planning to show up for the event I will need you to RSVP me via a PM. I will contact you via phone to keep your contact number private. RSVP as late as the 16th of Sep. It will help me plan three days ahead. I will host both the 19th and 20th if needed. I believe with Portland and BC hosting events the 20th may not be necessary.

Thanks
NSXRAY1

Last edited:
Sweet. Im glad things got straightened out. Thanks!

Hello NW Prime

First I would like to thank SarcasticaLy for starting up this thread and doing as much as he could to host a visit from Hugo in the Seattle area. I have been in contact with Hugo and I would like to host the Window Regulator upgrade event at my residence. I live in the Olympia area in a cul de sac and would offer up the area for the event. The area I am in could have about 5 to 8 cars at a time. If you are planning to show up for the event I will need you to RSVP me via a PM. I will contact you via phone to keep your contact number private. RSVP as late as the 16th of Sep. It will help me plan three days ahead. I will host both the 19th and 20th if needed. I believe with Portland and BC hosting events the 20th may not be necessary.

Thanks
NSXRAY1

NSXRAY1

Hello Prime,

I am updating the thread to start a list of people attending. First group is attending for the parts and install. The second list are NSXers that want to come for a meet.

Update to thread. 17 Aug 2015

Attending: parts and install

Mak Chhim
Thy Hoang
Vining Nguyen
Minh Diep
mhndrtpgn
Jin An
Mike - nsxlite
Mike -bolero
Jeff Perez

Attending: NSX Meet Up

Brian Miller
Johnny Vongkhamchanh

FYI - The city of Lacey is hosting its annual Summers End car meet. You may see many American muscle cars around due to the car show.

View attachment 126782

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet. Im glad things got straightened out. Thanks!

Your welcome. I am glad to help.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Bump 2 - No new developments. 9 cars showing up for install and two cars showing up to meet. If you purchased a kit from Hugo prior to the meet up on the 19th of September please contact him. He should be able to update you. He will be bringing kits. FYI, I purchased a kit about 90 days ago and Hugo will bring the kit I purchased to the installation event.

Thanks
NSXRAY1

Bump 3 - Labor Day

Possibly 11 cars showing up for the install and 2 cars for the meet up. I received a text from Hugo that he will have extra kits on hand just in case you need one. If you pre-purchased your kit he will have it with him unless you already have it in hand. There were 4 or 5 people showing up without a kit and did not purchase the kit yet. Hugo stated that he should have enough kits.

At this time there are enough people for just the 19th. This means I will only hold the event on Saturday the 19th. I will update everyone with a text to your cellphone or call you with my address by the 16th of September. Remember to send me your cellphone number so I may send you my address. I am planning to maybe have pizza, soda, and water for refreshments or sandwiches.

Extra bonus - Vinnie Nguyen may take photos of the meet up and installs.

Thanks,
Jeff - NSXRAY1

Last edited:
Back