• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga visit.....Im praying anyway

:smile: 13 Sep - 6 days until the Window Regulator Event :smile:

10 to 11 cars showing up for the install. Possible 2 cars showing up for just to meet with other Pac NW NSX owners.
Date of event 19 September
Time of event 1000 AM to 200 PM

Weather check for Saturday the 19th of Sep - So far fluctuating around 70 degrees with 20% chance of rain in the Olympia area. The weather could change but I hope it says dry and warm. The drive way at my house can accommodate at least 5 cars at a time. In the case that it is raining, my garage will be the best spot for Hugo to do the window upgrades. I will also have two pop up gazebo canopies in the drive way.

There are about 2 or 3 of you showing up to be first in line due to other commitments that same day. That is fine, just show up when you can and we will work you in. Currently there is no line of who goes first. It is first come first served. The local Olympia Classic Car show is scheduled for the same day and you may see a lot of classic cars driving around the area.

If you have not purchased a kit, Hugo will have them here. Also remember there is a cost for the install too.

Kit - $200
Install without removing door cards - $200
Install if you remove your door cards - $125

I'll have pizza with soda and water for the meet.

Lastly, I will send you my address via a text message. Please PM with your cellphone number. For those of you who have already PM'ed me with your cellphone number I will be sending you my address soon.

If you have any questions or comments please text me or PM me. See you Saturday.

Thanks
Jeff / NSXRAY1

Last edited:
Sounds very well organized Jeff! Have fun up there!

Thanks Ira. I hope to have a good turn out. The weather looks good so far.

Yes it does!

Rained here for us today :) Hugo was awesome

This is nsxjoe and was wondering if anyone who is going to Hugo's repair in Lacy WA know the address for Jeff. I have PM him but get no reply. I have a 94 in need of the repair and plan to go if I can find Jeff's address in Lacy. Thanks -- Joe

This is nsxjoe and was wondering if anyone who is going to Hugo's repair in Lacy WA know the address for Jeff. I have PM him but get no reply. I have a 94 in need of the repair and plan to go if I can find Jeff's address in Lacy. Thanks -- Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the text. See you in the AM.

Jeff

Hugo was great. Nice humble gentleman. We had a great time with him. It was great to have him in Portland and work on Abhi's (2000NSXT) and my NSX. Thanks to Ira for arranging it!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Glad to see it went well. If anyone missed out on this one. PM me for the next one, due to some....logistic issues, I will be hosting the next one on the 22nd at my place in Ferndale, WA. PM me or text me for info. Tanks. 778-317-8804

Hello,

First, thanks to Hugo for coming out to perform the support and upgrade!!! Thanks to everyone for coming out for the window regulator upgrade. It was great to meet Hugo and new NSX owners. Mike came down from Canada, Joe (red hat) literally worked so hard on his windows that he cut himself and everyone learned how to work on their doors / windows. We should meet up again soon.

Jeff

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0309.jpg
    DSC_0309.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0308.jpg
    DSC_0308.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_0313.jpg
    DSC_0313.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC_0318.jpg
    DSC_0318.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC_0326.jpg
    DSC_0326.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC_0334.jpg
    DSC_0334.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_0339.jpg
    DSC_0339.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_0341.jpg
    DSC_0341.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC_0346.jpg
    DSC_0346.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0305.jpg
    DSC_0305.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0338.jpg
    DSC_0338.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Glad to see it went well. If anyone missed out on this one. PM me for the next one, due to some....logistic issues, I will be hosting the next one on the 22nd at my place in Ferndale, WA. PM me or text me for info. Tanks. 778-317-8804

I had Hugo do a private install at my house in Bellingham, WA on the 21st. I didn't learn about the Ferndale date until Hugo was already at my house doing the installation, otherwise I would have come to the nearby Ferndale install party instead.

Hugo spent nearly 3 hours doing my single install, mostly because we kept talking while he was working. Great guy! He told me he'd completed 143 installs thus far, so he definitely knows what he's doing and his window kit appears to be very well designed. He also told me owns 7 NSX's which is just crazy. It's obvious he really likes this car.

Aw man, yeah, you shoulda came out. I saw a guy at the Ferndale OReilly's about a week n a half ago and invited him but he never showed. I told him to invite the other BHam NSXs. He was driving his GF's red 91. Yeah, we had Hugo for a few hours. It was cool. I took him to Good Burger in Ferndale then he was on his way to Yellowstone.

BB, you should come up to Vancouver for a meet or two. PM your number.

I had Hugo do a private install at my house in Bellingham, WA on the 21st. I didn't learn about the Ferndale date until Hugo was already at my house doing the installation, otherwise I would have come to the nearby Ferndale install party instead.

Hugo spent nearly 3 hours doing my single install, mostly because we kept talking while he was working. Great guy! He told me he'd completed 143 installs thus far, so he definitely knows what he's doing and his window kit appears to be very well designed. He also told me owns 7 NSX's which is just crazy. It's obvious he really likes this car.

Back