• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga Window Regulator Install Tour - Toronto/GTA stop

All,

I've been in contact with Hugo in regards to making a stop to do installs in Toronto or the GTA area.

If you don't know what he does please check out the below thread.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/148138-NSX-Window-KITS?p=1424244#post1424244

When?
Confirmed dates are August 8-9, 2015.

How much? Prices are in U.S. Dollars.
$200 labour for a full install or $125 labour for a partial install ( door cards removed or regulator on a bench).

Parts kit is $200

$400 w/parts and labour.

Where?
This will be held over 2 days.
Saturday August 8 will be at Sean Firth's place in Dundas, ON for people west of Toronto.
Sunday August 9 will be at car2slo's place in Markham for people in the city.

We need to have a minimum of 3 cars to make this a "go".

Please respond if you are willing to commit. Also if you have any questions or have ideas for a location.

Thanks for looking!

Saturday
1. Piran - will attend both sessions - Done
2. Sean F - Saturday/Dundas - Done
3. Sze Chi - Saturday/Dundas - Done
4. CosMic Mike - Saturday/Dundas - Done

Sunday
5. Car2slo (Raj) - Sunday/Markham - Done
6. Dragonwing (Jim) - Sunday/Markham - Done
7. Lionel - Sunday/Markham - Done
8. Bannas8 (Ian) - Sunday/Markham
9. 350ztoronto - Sunday/Markham
10. MaITR99 - Sunday/Markham
11. torontonsx (Gary) - Sunday/Markham - Done
12. Pchpleno - Sunday/Markham
13. Merkutio77 (Alan) - Sunday/Markham - Done

Last edited:
I'd be in for a GTA install.

Last edited:
Perfect. There's the minimum. Put a reminder in your calendars. Still open to anyone who would like to have this done.

Last edited:
A quick update. I've been in contact with Hugabuga and the revised and promised date(s) will be August 8 and/or 9. Please advise if this works for everyone.

Current list assuming the new and firm dates work for everyone

1. Piran
2. Sean F
3. Car2slo
4. JDMcb7
5. Dragonwing
6. Lionel
7. Bannas8

Last edited:
It works better for me actually; it's not my wifes birthday weekend.

The invite is still open to use my house as the base for activities.

I'm still good. Thanks for the leg work.

i'm in my drivers side window has issues
please send everyone a reminder email with date & address please a couple of days before

gary

Last edited:
Piran are we still looking for a location to work in?

I may be able to offer my driveway if needed (can confirm with wife). Located at Scarborough/Markham border near Steeles & McCowan. I have a tight garage (too full) that can be used but better yet I'm next to a public school with dozens of parking spots and able to setup a tent if needed.

BBQ is an option or willing to make Timmies runs if needed.

Sean kindly had offered his place up but he is in Ancaster which is a bit of a drive depending on where the rest of the people are located. Hopefully others chime in on their location and their preference. I do think your suggestion may be more central and convenient for Hugo depending on where he is staying.

Would probably work well to have two separate locations. One at Sean's for folks out that way, and another in/around the GTA; one on the 8th, and one on the 9th... so long as Huga is OK with it, of course.

Last edited:
If Huga is willing to do two locations I can offer space/garage and a GTA location for Sunday, August 9th. Wife has reminded me about August 8 commitments.

Back