• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga Window Regulator Install Tour - Toronto/GTA stop

Ok so the latest is that Hugo believes that he can do all of the cars (12 is the count right now) in one day. He apparently did 15 in one day on his tour in the US. He won't go back on his word on being available both days but if we can get it done in one day that's probably better.

Can those of you 11 that have committed please tell me where you'd be driving from PM me so we can finalize the location?

I'll be driving from my living room out to the garage...

(Dundas, Ontario)

Lol!

Located in Markham at border of Scarborough (~4 kms from Russell Peters favourite hang out, Pacific Mall)

I'm in also. I've had the hardware for over a year and haven't installed it yet. I wouldn't mind letting the master do it for me. Put me down!

i don't want to be rude to anyone, but was wondering if i can be one of the first to get it done first, since i have a wedding to attend at 2pm. Much appericated.

Ok i can clean up and offer the shop for this which is in a more central location for everyone if that works. Keele and Lawrence area right off the 401. Tools, air and power at the shop might make things fly faster. BBQ would be hard however there are many places for food around there but we can plan better if everyone is on board...piran call me to arrange if you want 4168278839

Last edited:
I think the club agrees already on Sean's house

I sent Piran1 a private message this morning, trying to figure out the details; and I've yet to hear back.

Of course everyone is welcome at my house, and it's very central (for me especially:p) but if the consensus is to go somewhere else, so be it. The interesting wrinkle here is that I (or the NSX Club for that matter) aren't organizing the day; however we'd like to assist in whatever capacity we can.

The day will be organized, and I'm sure everyone will have a great day regardless of where it's held.

HI Sean,
Got your message but have yet to hear back from Hugo. I propose Saturday at Sean's place in Dundas and Sunday at Car2slo's place in Markham. That's what I'm proposing.

Sounds good?

Ok to confirm:

Saturday the 8th at Sean's place in Dundas, ON
Sunday the 9th at car2slo's place in Markham.

To those who signed up. Which day/location will you be attending?

Thanks

Last edited:
I work on Saturday so I would prefer Sunday the 9th in Markham. I will remove the door cards prior. How much will the install be if cards are removed? I have the parts already.

Still good with this plan. Will wait for Huga to confirm his plans and then share contact.

Ok to confirm:

Saturday the 8th at Sean's place in Dundas, ON
Sunday the 9th at car2slo's place in Markham.

To those who signed up. Which day/location will you be attending?

Thanks

He is on board with this plan. You can share contact details closer to the date if you prefer.

Excellent. Will share address/directions via PM mid next week.

Hey, I'm down for Markham. Just curious how the order will be determined. Roshambo? First show, first serve? First sign, first serve? Signup order would probably be most fair despite that meaning I'd be last as it stands. Unless places can be bought with beers... :tongue:

I'll have to drop out unfortunately. It's not likely my car will be home. Northern Michigan got hammered with bad weather last night. Cody at LoveFab has no power. They are estimating it might be back up by midnight on the 5th which doesn't leave enough time to finish the job and for me to bring the car back.

I'll have to drop out unfortunately. It's not likely my car will be home. Northern Michigan got hammered with bad weather last night. Cody at LoveFab has no power. They are estimating it might be back up by midnight on the 5th which doesn't leave enough time to finish the job and for me to bring the car back.

That's too bad! I think a lot of us would have wanted to see this monster...

My car wont be able to make it :( currently still at the bodyshop for paint

That's too bad. Thanks for the heads up.

For those that will be able to make the Sunday event in Markham please PM Piran1 or myself for address and directions.

Meet will start at 9am. If weather holds we can lounge in my backyard and I'll be sure to stack the cooler with pop and water.

Last edited:
Hey guys, ex-pat Torontonian Jeff from MI here. Hugo was at my place today in suburban Detroit. Hugo needs no intro and I know that his reputation is stellar but I just wanted to let you guys know that he did my driver side window and what an improvement! My /94 has only 49K miles and although the driver window went down smooth and quick, going back up was much slower with some popping and other weird noises. Enter Hugo -- window now operates as Mother Honda intended. No noise and twice as fast going up as before Hugo worked his magic. He works methodically and very cleanly -- evident that he's done this many, many times and he takes great care in disassembly of door panel. Aside from his skill he is a very engaging gentleman. So glad I did this -- US $200 well spent IMHO.

Best,
Jeff

Back