• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Acura NSX-T Brookland Green / Tan interior JH4NA118XST000536

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA118XST000536
CURRENT MILEAGE: 108,XXX miles
COLOR (EXT/INT): Brookland Green / Tan
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Gainesville, FL
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] or PM Pierrouch
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $35,000

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 5 including me

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) No

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Front bumper has been repainted due to stone chips. The four wheels have been powder coated under my ownership.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I have the Acura summary history from 06/21/2003 (58,199 miles) to 09/01/2004 (77,375 miles) but not the actual invoices as they were purged from the Acura database (more than 10 years old). I have the complete maintenance history from 05/23/2005 up to present.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS. After years of long wait, I finally accessed my dream car last February and I have to recognize that this car surpassed my (high) expectations. Unfortunately, with my oldest children on his way to College, I may be dealing with other priorities in a soon future...

According to the Carfax report, the car has always been located in the SE: South Carolina up to 1997, Georgia from 1997 to 2014, and then Florida. I purchased the car from the fourth owner who inherited it from her late father (i.e., the third owner) in 2013. Before selling the car, she took the car to the local Acura dealer and had an NSX certified technician to inspect it (106,241 miles on 08/29/2013). They did a major service ($3500) including everything from diagnostics, 4 new tires (Bridgestone Potenza), fluids, brakes, ....

The original paint is in very good overall condition for being almost 20 years old. For sure, please expect stone chips on the front of the car (except the front bumper; which has been repainted). The interior is also in very nice original condition. The car comes with an OEM car cover or a Coverking car cover (your choice)

There are few points that I want to mention:
  • The timing belt and water pump have been changed at 82,000 miles back in 2005. So, this is time for a new TB/WP
  • The Check Engine light (Code 0441) is intermittently on. During the last major service, Acura ran all the normal tests and proceeded through their flow charts. After exhausting all the possibilities (they replaced the canister vent switch and the purge valve set solenoid) ... and found that the code was coming back. I initiated a thread regarding this issue and felt that a new fuel cap solved the issue. Unfortunately, the code came back at some point. It seems that the issue is coming from a vacuum leak.
  • The passenger window is slow
  • The OEM CD charger is out or order
  • I don't have the OEM User Manual as well as the OEM remote control. The previous owner looked for them at her father's house, but didn't locate them.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) 100% OEM, no modifications that I can think about.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

Last edited:
Back